Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,699

    NBA Game Thread 3/13 - 3/19




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,001
    Fontecchio flashing a little bit early. I know these are mostly "meaningless" games but this kind of opportunity has to be good for some of the younger/new to the NBA guys. Especially for a team like Utah. Still don't understand why Rudy Gay is even on the team much less playing.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,001
    Lauri with 38 ultra efficient points last night. Still producing at an extremely high level with no help on offense. He's continuing to prove he is a franchise cornerstone. It's certainly not a fluke anymore. Dude has been balling out all season, with all kinds of different lineups around him.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24,478
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Lauri with 38 ultra efficient points last night. Still producing at an extremely high level with no help on offense. He's continuing to prove he is a franchise cornerstone. It's certainly not a fluke anymore. Dude has been balling out all season, with all kinds of different lineups around him.
    agreed. he has just been incredible. what sucks is that a 5 game losing streak would be so beneficial for the Jazz. like they are withing reach of being like the 6th pick and being the 14th pick which has massive odd differences obviously

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    72,421
    https://twitter.com/taylorcsnow/stat...5qHRQb_UDQ306g

    This is nuts. Everyone knows who Marcus Smart is and what he does. You canít call this at that stage of the game w/o seeing it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,001
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    agreed. he has just been incredible. what sucks is that a 5 game losing streak would be so beneficial for the Jazz. like they are withing reach of being like the 6th pick and being the 14th pick which has massive odd differences obviously
    I agree 100% I'd love for us to get in that top 6 or 8 pick range. Some really solid talent outside of the obvious 2 that everyone is clamoring for.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,602
    https://streamable.com/j1cdye

    all 4 games during this losing streak for the nuggets has 1 thing in common.... The paint getting attacked and how dreadful the interior defense is with joker for the nuggets. The nuggets better becareful because the lakers could actually be their nightmare matchup

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://streamable.com/j1cdye

    all 4 games during this losing streak for the nuggets has 1 thing in common.... The paint getting attacked and how dreadful the interior defense is with joker for the nuggets. The nuggets better becareful because the lakers could actually be their nightmare matchup
    The last four games is slightly worse than their season total.55 compared to 52 points per game in the paint.

    Guard play has been bad. There is your difference.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,602
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    The last four games is slightly worse than their season total.55 compared to 52 points per game in the paint.

    Guard play has been bad. There is your difference.
    so your superstar center cant over come bad guard play when he is a 3 time mvp?????????????????????????? IMAGINE HAVING MAXEY AND HARDEN AS YOUR STARTING BACK COURT? This is the difference right here. You cant watch those games and come away with joker is even an ok defender and not be stupid. He is an awful defender jesus christ. He doesnt even try to defend half the time lol.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    71,220
    I find it interesting that in last game thread, the comment about record was brought up - Denver is the runaway 1 seed in the west, but they are only 1 game better than the Sixers.

    Related/Unrelated - this feels like the first year in a long time where the east is legitimately better than the west.

    Todays Lowe Post had some very good conversation on Denver and the MVP race.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,602
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I find it interesting that in last game thread, the comment about record was brought up - Denver is the runaway 1 seed in the west, but they are only 1 game better than the Sixers.

    Related/Unrelated - this feels like the first year in a long time where the east is legitimately better than the west.

    Todays Lowe Post had some very good conversation on Denver and the MVP race.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont think lowe had good conversations at all when he states joker is an incredible offenseive player basically and joel is a great offensive player and then states joel is a great defender while joker is a really good fantastic defender... this isnt word for word but its what he put across like the moron he is. Joker and joel are a wash on offense where is joker and joel arent even close on defense while the sixers now have the better record in by far the harder conference.............. Its just funny how the goal posts constantly move like we are talking to our certain heat fan here in the nba area.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    71,220
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I dont think lowe had good conversations at all when he states joker is an incredible offenseive player basically and joel is a great offensive player and then states joel is a great defender while joker is a really good fantastic defender... this isnt word for word but its what he put across like the moron he is. Joker and joel are a wash on offense where is joker and joel arent even close on defense while the sixers now have the better record in by far the harder conference.............. Its just funny how the goal posts constantly move like we are talking to our certain heat fan here in the nba area.
    Thatís not what he said at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24,478
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I find it interesting that in last game thread, the comment about record was brought up - Denver is the runaway 1 seed in the west, but they are only 1 game better than the Sixers.

    Related/Unrelated - this feels like the first year in a long time where the east is legitimately better than the west.

    Todays Lowe Post had some very good conversation on Denver and the MVP race.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I said the same thing about the east and west about a month or two into the season and it hasn't changed. the west has a little bit more comeitive depth around the 10th seed, but the east's 1-5 just runs all over the west.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,985
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I find it interesting that in last game thread, the comment about record was brought up - Denver is the runaway 1 seed in the west, but they are only 1 game better than the Sixers.

    Related/Unrelated - this feels like the first year in a long time where the east is legitimately better than the west.

    Todays Lowe Post had some very good conversation on Denver and the MVP race.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You say this only after Philly goes on a 5 game win streak and Denver goes on a 4 game slide.

    Anyway, this is why awards are voted on after the season and not 3/4 way to the end.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so your superstar center cant over come bad guard play when he is a 3 time mvp?????????????????????????? IMAGINE HAVING MAXEY AND HARDEN AS YOUR STARTING BACK COURT? This is the difference right here. You cant watch those games and come away with joker is even an ok defender and not be stupid. He is an awful defender jesus christ. He doesnt even try to defend half the time lol.
    Has joker been great offensively. 4 game losing streak he is averaging 29.5ppg/13rpg/9apg
    Defensively itís not that much worse than what he has done. But you donít watch any games of Denver and you jump on this anti Jokic bandwagon every time you can just like every bum *** Nuggets fan with Embiid and every bum *** 76ers fan with Jokic.

    Jamal has been horrible. He is the key for Denver to make a run. He is injured so that brings me to my next guy.
    Malone. Why are we playing a guy that took himself out of a game for knee soreness, a guy that just recovered from an ACL injury 40 minutes the next game.
    Reggie Jackson- given us nothing. Wasnít even part of the rotation against Toronto.
    MPJ- benched against SAS
    KCP- playing like **** offensively and defensively.

    Denver is one in the west and has been all year. Are they coasting? Probably. Do they need a wake up call? Yes. Is everything Jokics fault? Get the **** out of here.

    You still need a supporting cast and if I recall you ***** about Embiids every time they are eliminated in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •