Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 222 of 222
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    57,066
    Bulls next few games

    Sixers
    Blazers
    Lakers
    Clippers
    Lakers
    Hornets
    Grizzlies


    I see 5 winnable games there and that would be huge for us gaining ground on the 8th and 7th seed

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    28,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Bulls next few games

    Sixers
    Blazers
    Lakers
    Clippers
    Lakers
    Hornets
    Grizzlies


    I see 5 winnable games there and that would be huge for us gaining ground on the 8th and 7th seed
    Sounds like PG suffered a significant injury sadly. That makes the Clippers game totally winnable though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    8,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Bulls next few games

    Sixers
    Blazers
    Lakers
    Clippers
    Lakers
    Hornets
    Grizzlies


    I see 5 winnable games there and that would be huge for us gaining ground on the 8th and 7th seed
    Im going to the Blazers game in Portland. They will lose because im there.

    Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,548
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Im going to the Blazers game in Portland. They will lose because im there.

    Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Blazers look like they packed it in.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,548
    Itís be nice to see us close out the year good enough to finish above .500. Wonít be easy with 8 playoff teams left on the schedule, but it can happen. The key is Lavine, Derozan, Vuc keep playing like this. Hard to complain when theyíre putting up 77 ppg, 13 apg, 21.4 rpg shooting 50/40! So is it just surrounding them with 2 defenders thatíll concede most offense to those 3 that made this work?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    34,277
    https://twitter.com/TheLeadSM/status...971976200?s=20

    Wtf

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    24,892
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLeadSM/status...971976200?s=20

    Wtf

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Whatís the criteria for a contested shot?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,548
    I dunno what the criteria is for contested ***** but has anyone paid attention to Walker Kessler? The Jazz fleeced the Wolves so bad in that deal. Heís basically already having a Gobert defensive effect + 4 1stís!

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    34,277
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Whatís the criteria for a contested shot?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know what I'm not sure.


    It just blows my mind. What a crazy career arc. He's pretty much the consensus dpoy lol.

    Such a beast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I dunno what the criteria is for contested ***** but has anyone paid attention to Walker Kessler? The Jazz fleeced the Wolves so bad in that deal. Heís basically already having a Gobert defensive effect + 4 1stís!
    Is he playing full mins yet? He seems like he's gonna be very very good

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,548
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    You know what I'm not sure.


    It just blows my mind. What a crazy career arc. He's pretty much the consensus dpoy lol.

    Such a beastIs he playing full mins yet? He seems like he's gonna be very very good

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Heís getting 29 mpg since February averaging 10/10 3 bpg. Pretty damn good! Crazy cuz he fizzled late last season. I thought he was an option at our pick, but moved off of it a bit after the meh finish. Now looking back, he would have been a perfect piece to replace and trade Vuc for assets.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    57,066

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    57,066

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •