Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479

    Sixers vs the NBA

    So lets start with everything really...

    Sixers being forced to have colangelo because tanking all while OKC LMFAO
    Sixers being fined picks/money more than others for tampering because they are sixers
    Joel losing mvp because LMFAO
    Joel not being named a nba all star starter even though he is number 1 in mvp rankings
    Harden not being named an all star at all because he is a sixer
    Nba owners pushed silver to meddle with the sixers and silver buckeled
    Sam hinkie being forced out for being a god

    So joel isnt an all star starter even though he is the mvp favorite because tatum is the starter because his team is first in the east but harden doesnt make the all star team even though the sixers are tied for 3 in basketball over guys who are in the play in?????????????

    The refs hate us/the nba hates us and the fans on PSD are in shambles because they can no longer make arguments to justify the hate. Tell me in one sentence how joel embiid isnt an nba all star starter all while harden isnt an all star at all. GO.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    71,406
    Cry some more
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Cry some more
    i am just here to provide factual information to show just how hated and disrespected the sixers are... how mad are you not being able to say nope harden didnt deserve it and embiid didnt deserve it and hinkie did deserve it and colangelo didnt deserve it and the refs arent out to get the sixers??????????????????? Enjoy being sheep

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,920
    Jesus ****. This crying has literally driven me out of this forum because everyone lumps me in with this ****ing **** show.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Jesus ****. This crying has literally driven me out of this forum because everyone lumps me in with this ****ing **** show.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nobody cares. Keep kissing their *** and trying to be the cool guy in a sports forum while i spew facts. Go see the latest tweets from all the players including embiid/harden and then sit here and try and justify the ********. Maybe scoots will like you more LMFAO. Incoming infraction because i havent seen that **** before from you

    Its funny you are justifying being driven out of the forum when forever nobody talks or conversates and you are in here never unless its something that is related to the sixers. ITS THE NBA AREA NOT JUST THE SIXERS AREA. You are a mod dont bs about why you are driven out when you dont talk basketball unless its your team. I am in here constantly talking bron/sixers/******** on dmitch/hyping up gobert/******** on curry/******** on kobe/******** on raptor fans and bsing with celtic fans even though they own us. If you dont like me spewing facts about the sixers then ****ing ignore it and try to actually bring something to the nba area.

    Nobody gives a **** what kind of power you think you have... show up and actually talk basketball and not just sixers before complaining and *****ing about being lumped in to a **** show for your reasoning for not being here when you havent done **** in the nba area in forever unless its sixer related. Come into a ****ing game thread when its lakers/warriors and talk or celtics/bucks and talk or talk **** to raptors fans etc when it doesnt invole the sixers and then you can say something.

    I actually make conversation in the nba area even when its not sixers related and try to get threads going while you watch it die only to spend most your time in the nfl area.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-03-2023 at 10:30 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19,101
    Itís the All-Star game.. Who cares..
    Pelinka Sucks!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479
    oh no.. just checked his post history... 1 out of 100 posts is nba while the rest is nfl.

    incoming ban because i aint a kiss *** and spew facts. cant wait to see the rebuttal of hate which is this area that tries to agree with him because they cant rebuttal the recent factual information i have provided along with i dont know everybody??? Hey but when i am gone i am gonna enjoy seeing war post daily and keep this area going

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Itís the All-Star game.. Who cares..
    all star game or not it matters. When a guy leading the league in scoring and is destroying the nba doesnt start and then the guy leading in assists and destroying it all other stats with other pgs doesnt even make it its a problem. You dont care because lakers... Kobe was gifted mvps/all stars when he dint deserve them and we ignore **** when guys do because its just the all star game but back then if kobe didnt make the all star team the tears would be 2k posts deep from laker fans.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479
    incoming ******** that i will 100 percent respond to when i get home from work if allowed. Cry more

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,479
    James Harden posts Instagram story: "The disrespect."

    Reddit in shambles because of how awful him not making it is................................ war i was driven out because crying LMFAO

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,920
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nobody cares. Keep kissing their *** and trying to be the cool guy in a sports forum while i spew facts. Go see the latest tweets from all the players including embiid/harden and then sit here and try and justify the ********. Maybe scoots will like you more LMFAO. Incoming infraction because i havent seen that **** before from you

    Its funny you are justifying being driven out of the forum when forever nobody talks or conversates and you are in here never unless its something that is related to the sixers. ITS THE NBA AREA NOT JUST THE SIXERS AREA. You are a mod dont bs about why you are driven out when you dont talk basketball unless its your team. I am in here constantly talking bron/sixers/******** on dmitch/hyping up gobert/******** on curry/******** on kobe/******** on raptor fans and bsing with celtic fans even though they own us. If you dont like me spewing facts about the sixers then ****ing ignore it and try to actually bring something to the nba area.

    Nobody gives a **** what kind of power you think you have... show up and actually talk basketball and not just sixers before complaining and *****ing about being lumped in to a **** show for your reasoning for not being here when you havent done **** in the nba area in forever unless its sixer related. Come into a ****ing game thread when its lakers/warriors and talk or celtics/bucks and talk or talk **** to raptors fans etc when it doesnt invole the sixers and then you can say something.

    I actually make conversation in the nba area even when its not sixers related and try to get threads going while you watch it die only to spend most your time in the nfl area.
    Sorry can't hear you over your crying.

    Like I said, Embiid was 3rd in players and media voting, but 4th in fan voting. Fan voting is 50% of the formula and was far enough behind that it didn't matter. Blame fans for not voting for him. And BTW, Embiid isn't exactly a "likeable" guy by most others. He's a troll on and off the court. He's not going to get love from non-Sixers fans to the levels of KD and Giannis. Tatum's "hate" is more tied to who he plays for rather than he himself.

    And I disappointed that Harden isn't in? For sure. But these picks are based on coaches and FO members and Harden just forced his way out from 2 teams in 18 months. That's not going to go over well. And here, none of the coaches/FO members have to defend their votes.

    Hell I think that Darius Garland was more deserving than Tyrese Haliburton, especially because Haliburton has been injured a bunch. Outside that Jaylen Brown (Boston Celtics), DeMar DeRozan (Chicago Bulls), Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks); who do you take off of there? The Bulls haven't been good but if you don't think DeRozan has been having an unbelievable season, I wouldn't be sure what to say. And Jrue has been outstanding defensively still while putting up what might be he best offensive season. Hell the East's Backcourt was crowded anyways, because as much as it pains me to say it Jaylen Brunson is having an All-Star quality season.

    ****, the talent that's not playing in the All Star game could give either team here a run of their money. Combining the East and West you could put a 12 man team of:
    STARTERS:
    Anthony Davis
    Pascal Siakam
    Jimmy Butler
    Devin Booker
    James Harden
    BENCH:
    Ant Edwards
    De'Aaron Fox
    Jaylen Brunson
    Jamal Murray
    Aaron Gordon
    Kristaps Porzingas
    Trae Young

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19,101
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all star game or not it matters. When a guy leading the league in scoring and is destroying the nba doesnt start and then the guy leading in assists and destroying it all other stats with other pgs doesnt even make it its a problem. You dont care because lakers... Kobe was gifted mvps/all stars when he dint deserve them and we ignore **** when guys do because its just the all star game but back then if kobe didnt make the all star team the tears would be 2k posts deep from laker fans.
    Lol! Someone needs a hug..
    Pelinka Sucks!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    45,040
    MTM, you say you come here to "spew facts" but those "facts" seem to be "LFMAO" and bizarre rants.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,802


    Everyone hates the Sixers. Fans, Refs, Coaches, NBA, God.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,789
    What is with Philadelphia and this victim complex? Even in the NFL Forum, some Eagles fans act like they are constantly being disrespected by everyone. Is this a Philly thing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •