Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    There are four QBs I would take over Brady: P.Manning, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes. So Brady would be my 5th best. Still great, but not the GOAT.
    Haha

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Brees over Brady is absolute insanity lmfao

The others, ok whatever. I canít outright dismiss any of those. But including Brees with them is a tell thag you just donít like Brady and are being a hater so I shouldnít take you seriously lol

Lol ain't nobody taking Brees over Brady, cmon.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

There are four QBs I would take over Brady: P.Manning, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes. So Brady would be my 5th best. Still great, but not the GOAT.
    There's absolutely no case for Brees being top 4, much less over Brady.

Heís got a few more retirements to go to catch up to Jordan.

No comment until after the draft, just to make sure it's legit.

He was just extremely lucky. He worked hard, so he didn't take his luck for granted. Lasted 23 seasons, which is impossible. I'll remember him for the longevity, not the talent or skill. Not the GOAT but had a great career.
    Lmao, everyone needs luck. Maybe mahomes doesnt get tk the auperbowl without that brutal penalty or if the bengals pline was healthy. Maybe sf is in the superbowl of purdy didnt get injured. He just capitalizes on his luck more than others. Whatever brady could win 20 superbowls and you'd find a way to undermine him.

What makes brady great is his ability to remain focused and block out noise. There are more talented and skilled qbs, but there's no one else I'm taking In a high pressure game. Too many qbs succumb to the pressure of a one and done. Brady isnt immune from defeat. There are games where the law of averages calls for a stinker. But in the grand scheme of things, he blows his chances/opportunity/luck less than other all time great qbs.

Brady had a higher % of making it to a conference championship than any of these guys completion %, let that sink in...

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Brady had a higher % of making it to a conference championship than any of these guys completion %, let that sink in...
    Yes and how many of those years did Brady have a first round bye because they were a top 2 seed? A lot of that had to do with how bad the AFC East was for almost 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes and how many of those years did Brady have a first round bye because they were a top 2 seed? A lot of that had to do with how bad the AFC East was for almost 2 decades.
    Hasn't Mahomes had a first round bye every season he's played in? Didn't bother checking but I feel like I saw that somewhere.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Hasn't Mahomes had a first round bye every season he's played in? Didn't bother checking but I feel like I saw that somewhere.
    Every season except last year when they beat the Steelers on WC weekend but remember that was the first year where only the #1 seed got the bye. Brady had a first round bye almost every year the Patriots made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Mahomes has a higher rate of making it to a conference championship than Brady.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Carson is such a likable guy. Heís going to make Ballard look like a genius.

Still canít believe how badly the eagles screwed this whole thing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The stories were wildly misrepresented, Philly media being Philly media.

Phillys organization is a mess, heís lucky to get out, and will be an mvp candidate this season.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I never got how it's bradys fault that the afc east sucked for twenty years. It's such a bad argument

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    I never got how it's bradys fault that the afc east sucked for twenty years. It's such a bad argument

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk
    Didn't say it was his fault. I am saying he benefitted from it greatly.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast