Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778

    Game 48 Flippers @ Soon to have Davis Lakers at 7:00pm 01-24-23

    LAC
    25-24
    LA Clippers
    TNT
    7:00 PM
    LAC -5.0
    LAL
    22-25

    This game is the hardest because we still tiny, but starting Wednesday, watch out!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Coming soon!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Two idiot guards walking having fun!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    The defense scheme seems not be working Ham.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Clearly Bricks and PB can not cut it for us.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Shooters!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Davis Reaves and Walker highly needed! Plus a shooter!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,270
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Clearly Bricks and PB can not cut it for us.
    Time to turn Pat Beverly into a bigger guard who also have a shot. Cam, Burks, Ross, etc. Tired of seeing this guy playing shooting Guard trying to defend much longer players. Pat out there trying i repeat trying to stop PG13.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Time to turn Pat Beverly into a bigger guard who also have a shot. Cam, Burks, Ross, etc. Tired of seeing this guy playing shooting Guard trying to defend much longer players. Pat out there trying i repeat trying to stop PG13.
    Trade both PB and Bricks!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,270
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Trade both PB and Bricks!
    they should but got to find a team that want to drop $$

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    Bryant one game wonder. Some of our players are zombies out there

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,270
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Bryant one game wonder. Some of our players are zombies out there
    Support Player not a star type talent. Will have his moments. Plus not to athletic or not that big.

    But Clippers hot cant keep up. We look small compared to Clippers and our shooters leaves a lot to be desired.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-25-2023 at 12:24 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,778
    When Bricks becomes our three point shooter we are doom!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Valencia,Ca
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    When Bricks becomes our three point shooter we are doom!
    And Pat Bev
    Go Lakers!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •