Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Wait…an OC who’s reportedly set up for three HC interviews wants to…stay? Is this real life?

Even the coaches are guzzling the Honolulu Blue Kool-aid now. Turning down millions to win a SB next year.

As a fan, gotta love that.

While I still think we probably take a project QB in the 2nd or 3rd round, I think if anything, Ben Johnson staying here 100% puts a dagger in the idea of any media types picking a QB in the first round of the draft for the Lions. Goff's the guy for the next season or two without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    While I still think we probably take a project QB in the 2nd or 3rd round, I think if anything, Ben Johnson staying here 100% puts a dagger in the idea of any media types picking a QB in the first round of the draft for the Lions. Goff's the guy for the next season or two without a doubt
    Agree! Its time to add some defensive talent with Pick #6 and #18 hell even with our two 2nd round picks. If we take a project QB I see Holmes taking one in the 3rd.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball We beat Duke in Coach K's last home game and finished his career in the Final 4.
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Even the coaches are guzzling the Honolulu Blue Kool-aid now. Turning down millions to win a SB next year.

As a fan, gotta love that.
    Yep. Certainly puts a face and action to the idea of the culture change.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yep. Certainly puts a face and action to the idea of the culture change.
    Yeah honestly I think that’s the final nail in the coffin for SOL. Sheila is different, Holmes and Campbell are different. Players want to stay here, coaches want to be here.

wow, surprised he's staying, didn't see that coming