Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Between you and Dallas, yes you.

Yes, if all teams were to be picked from, of course I would have picked Seattle.

You’re trying too hard to make a weird point.

Good luck Sunday
    You said Dallas sucks... but you'd rather play us than them? How bad do you think SF is?
    Last edited by valade16; 01-25-2023 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well here's what you said about Purdy back on December 12th:

So obviously your track record of analysis on him has been, for lack of a better word, doodoo.

But beyond that, the games you're talking about, the 49ers offense averaged 25 PPG. They scored 13 points vs NO and 22 vs the Chargers. The 49ers offense with Purdy has averaged 31 PPG (and that's including Dallas). Yes, they were trending up when we got CMC. But we trended even higher when we swapped out Jimmy G for Purdy.

It's like you made a terrible call when you first saw Purdy and now you're so stubborn you feel you have to stick with it. You can admit you were a little harsh on him...
    My dude, you're digging through archives like someone **** talked your mother. His 2nd game of his career and people were overreacting like he was better than he is due to surrounding talent and you're going to act like a casual comment is "analysis".

Hes nothing special. He's got arguably the weakest arm I've ever seen to win a playoff game. He's literally got slightly above average athleticism and he's operating Shanny's scheme well, similar to how other not-so-good QBs have over the last 5 years, except he's got the most stacked version. He doesn't bring anything to the table that a guy like Heinicke can't.

You're so invested at this point that it needs to be said that I really don't care what he does for the next 1-2 games. I'm speaking strictly on his likely career, I expect him to be a career backup or at best a 1-2 year Jimmy G level starter. If he exceeds that long term, feel free to dig up whatever comments I say and serve me crow.

I've been pulling for the 49ers all season and I hate pretty much all the teams remaining and somehow you're the only thing that has me wanting them to lose lol

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    My dude, you're digging through archives like someone **** talked your mother. His 2nd game of his career and people were overreacting like he was better than he is due to surrounding talent and you're going to act like a casual comment is "analysis".

Hes nothing special. He's got arguably the weakest arm I've ever seen to win a playoff game. He's literally got slightly above average athleticism and he's operating Shanny's scheme well, similar to how other not-so-good QBs have over the last 5 years, except he's got the most stacked version. He doesn't bring anything to the table that a guy like Heinicke can't.

You're so invested at this point that it needs to be said that I really don't care what he does for the next 1-2 games. I'm speaking strictly on his likely career, I expect him to be a career backup or at best a 1-2 year Jimmy G level starter. If he exceeds that long term, feel free to dig up whatever comments I say and serve me crow.

I've been pulling for the 49ers all season and I hate pretty much all the teams remaining and somehow you're the only thing that has me wanting them to lose lol
    No one expects Purdy to help SF win in the playoff. They just don't want any QB to be the reason why they lost like Dak with the Cowboys. Yes Purdy has a weak arm but he is NOT indecisive nor made any crucial mistakes that has cost his team. However, his inexperienced is the x Factor that may come to haunt the team in their quest for the SB but it hasn't yet. He has earn my props

You would gladly take Purdy and his weak arm over Sam D with his strong arm to be the Panthers future starter and so would every GM in the league with both having identical salaries.

https://youtu.be/B8THgh73FtI

You said Dallas sucks... but you'd rather play us than them? How bad do you think SF is?
    He is a Wentz loving hypocrite.

Who knows us better than Dallas? They are used to playing in Philly and we’ve been *** in recent history against Dak.

I couldn’t fathom ending our season with a Dallas win.

This is oddly complicated for you to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    No one expects Purdy to help SF win in the playoff. They just don't want any QB to be the reason why they lost like Dak with the Cowboys. Yes Purdy has a weak arm but he is NOT indecisive nor made any crucial mistakes that has cost his team. However, his inexperienced is the x Factor that may come to haunt the team in their quest for the SB but it hasn't yet. He has earn my props

You would gladly take Purdy and his weak arm over Sam D with his strong arm to be the Panthers future starter and so would every GM in the league with both having identical salaries.

Probably not tbh. We had our Purdy back in 2019, we just didn't have the toys to go with him.

Where is the NFCCG and AFCCG thread

Sounds like you were the only one who overreacted. You said he was doodoo. You were wrong. Why can’t you be a man and admit it?

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post

He fact he keeps harping on his weak arm tells me he knows nothing about evaluating QBs. If he thinks a big arm is even close to the most important skill a QB needs to be good in the NFL, it explains a lot why he thinks as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Eagle fans should be cheering for Dallas with Pollard out.
    With or without lol
    See above posts ^

Who knows us better than Dallas? They are used to playing in Philly and we’ve been *** in recent history against Dak.

I couldn’t fathom ending our season with a Dallas win.

This is oddly complicated for you to understand.
    Those are from this very thread.

It’s not complicated…
    Last edited by valade16; 01-25-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Sounds like you were the only one who overreacted. You said he was doodoo. You were wrong. Why can’t you be a man and admit it?
    I said Kyle Allen was doodoo after he started 4-0 and threw zero INTs because I could see his limitations and lucky plays he was getting away with. Why would I admit to being wrong when I see Purdy doing the same thing with an infinitely more talented roster (along with an identical weapon in CMC)? He genuinely might make or even win a SB, and I hope he does, but I bet he's not a top 15-20 QB by year 3 and wouldn't be surprised to see him never start again after 2023.

Like i said, enjoy your run, enjoy the teams success, and enjoy blissfully ignoring the near-catastrophic lucky plays. But don't be shocked when he falls off a cliff once the surrounding talent dwindles and defenses start capitalizing on his bad plays.

I said Kyle Allen was doodoo after he started 4-0 and threw zero INTs because I could see his limitations and lucky plays he was getting away with. Why would I admit to being wrong when I see Purdy doing the same thing with an infinitely more talented roster (along with an identical weapon in CMC)? He genuinely might make or even win a SB, and I hope he does, but I bet he's not a top 15-20 QB by year 3 and wouldn't be surprised to see him never start again after 2023.

Like i said, enjoy your run, enjoy the teams success, and enjoy blissfully ignoring the near-catastrophic lucky plays. But don't be shocked when he falls off a cliff once the surrounding talent dwindles and defenses start capitalizing on his bad plays.
    The only thing that would shock me at this point is you ever admitting you may have been wrong.

Neither team worries me, but I we are certainly playing who I preferred.

Sorry that upsets you so much.

No way you prefer playing SF over Dallas.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No way you prefer playing SF over Dallas.

Why is everyone telling me what I want lol.

Why is everyone telling me what I want lol.

I just can't imagine anyone preferring SF over Dallas as an opponent is all.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast