Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Rui to the Lakers. Overall a good move but it does sort of end them as any kind of significant player in free agency next year unless Rui's only a half year rental.
    I like the move for LAL but they need more. Not sure if they can get anything for Westy

I'm fairly sure Morey will make a move to get under it.

Kind of amazed he hasn't made a move to add a PF who could take some minutes from PJ before now.
    Kuzma would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    [The Ringer Podcast] Austin Rivers on the hardest player to guard: "Steph... it's not even close... you can't touch him, they give him every f call, they set illegal screens for him the entire game... they don't call it cause they want to see him shoot.
    From Bogut:

One thing that was crazy about that run was the ******* that I used to get away with screening, man it was all time.

I knew if I was in Milwaukee and I set that Id foul out in the first quarter, but playing in Golden State, when they started to become that underdog team that was building up, I knew once Steph or Klay got hot, the refs would be in the moment as well.

I could literally clothesline someone off the next pindown, I know Klay just hit 3 in a row, the crowds on their feet as hes getting his 4th and I could punch somebody in the face on a screen, knock em out and they wouldnt call it. Klay would get his 4th 3, and even the refs would go Wow (and ignore it), it was crazy.

Then I get traded to Dallas to set those same screens and Id get 3 fouls in the first quarter, It was just crazy with the stuff I used to get away with there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I like the move for LAL but they need more. Not sure if they can get anything for Westy
    Westbrook will still cost picks to move. I think that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Kuzma would be nice
    Washington has made it clear they plan to re-sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    From Bogut:
    Yep. Bogut was brutal. It's also a really poorly written rule. Screens and picks are very poorly officiated across the NBA. It's rare to see a non-moving screen these days. Another thing Bogut did was the slide turn under shooters when the shot went up so he'd be facing away from them when he created contact and officials wouldn't call it. That is still common across the NBA even with the added "landing zone" rules ... if a shooter has a good defender on them their landing zone is never clear.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Every star player gets BS calls. Just how it goes. Like when Embiid trips over his own feet, falls down while throwing his arms up and gets 2 FTs. It happens, been happening for ever, and will continue to happen for the rest of eternity.
    I remember a last 2 minutes report that included a "missed" call where Embiid literally held a driving offensive players arm down so they couldn't shoot in a close game. Calls are going to get missed since it's impossible for the refs to see everything happening, and naturally they are going to give players they know most the benefit of the doubt (or hold it against them).
    Last edited by Scoots; 01-24-2023 at 01:50 PM.

2nd in the east without their big 4 playing together for the majority of the season. Maxey---------->herro. Embiid----------> your entire roster who is 28 and harden who was suppose to be fat and an awful contract on the decline------------> your entire roster. Interesting hate filled take by you with 0 substance... My take was actually legit. Lowry is awful and nobody will take that contract. DR barely plays and when he does he is awful... 6/2 on 36/33 shooting while making 16/18/19/19 million going forward.

Cant wait for you guys to give herro the max LMFAO

Oh also were 19/4 in our last 23 games ... again our big 4 has played together like 8 times.. You need to kiss lebrons feet because if not for him your franchise would be a joke.
    Why are you only 4.5 games ahead of the Heat with all that? A team that doesn't have one PF on the entire register roster and 6 of the 9 core rotation players missed 10 games or more?

Will you permaban yourself if Philly exits before the conference Finals? How could anyone kiss LeBron's feet when you're occupying front and center bruising your tonsils? Just shut up and stop replying to me or mentioning Miami.

I'm fairly sure Morey will make a move to get under it.

Kind of amazed he hasn't made a move to add a PF who could take some minutes from PJ before now.
    I agree. They will likely try to get better while shedding money. Expect some 2nds and likely Thybulle to be the cost.

Declining lebron doing what prime lebron does best... ltierally carrying his team back into solo.

Declining lebron doing what prime lebron does best... ltierally carrying his team back into solo.
    Its getting old, dude. No one is *****ing about him lately. Everyone thought hed keep declining but hes actually getting better but still, no one is bringing him up but you. Let it go.

Who TF are you arguing with about LeBrons decline? Like not one person is talking about it but you. We get it, he's great.
    So upset

LeBron HAS declined, but that's okay to anyone realistic. It does NOT mean he was never incredible, nor that he's somehow terrible now. But to imply that he hasn't declined is just delusional.
    To imply that hes NOT still incredible is delusional

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are the only person on this site posting about LeBron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lebron is GOAT

Something has changed. Cause when he was younger he put up stats and won, a LOT. They ain't been winning much the last few years. I dunno, dude is friggin from another planet and the "decline" still leaves him at an absurd level of play vs his peers. But there IS decline and it shows in the win column. Be it mental, effort, leadership, along with the physical....something has changed.
    Hes declined physicallynot as quick or as fast and cant jump as high, but even after that decline, hes still fast, strong and big and smarter every year and when his shot is falling he still is freakish enough and smart enough to be unstoppable. Yes he has declined, and yet hes still good enough to be a top 5 player in the NBA. His motor is the biggest decline and its why he cant single handedly win every game. When he had the energy to make every play, hed go make every play that needed to be made in order to win the game be it a block, a rebound, a defensive stop. He cant do those things at that level, now hes just a normal unstoppable player, when before he was unstoppable and the GOAT because he could do and guard and score on anyone at any time the team needed it

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast