Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 14

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman

Week 14

I'm not feeling good about this one.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Giants Injury Status for Sunday

Out:
    OL Josh Ezeudu
    CB Adoree’ Jackson
    OL Shane Lemieux

Doubtful:
    DL Leonard Williams

Questionable:
    RB Saquon Barkley

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

The knee injury that Giants CB Aaron Robinson suffered in Week 4 was a partially torn ACL and a torn MCL, per source. Robinson had surgery four weeks ago and is looking at a recovery timeline of approximately nine months.

Why is Saquon questionable?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Why is Saquon questionable?

Neck injury, which they're oddly trying to downplay. It's been bothering him since before the by week but I guess not enough(until now) to land him on the injury report.

Reports are coming out that whatever is up with Barkleys neck required an MRI this week. Which led to his questionable status.

Even if it's active, I would assume he wouldn't get the normal full work load. Which blows my mind there isn't more of a rotation to keep him healthy. There are other solid backs on the roster.

This will be a tough game. Hopefully we stay competitive but I don't see how we can beat them

Love should be asked to remove his pads and spend the rest of the game in the locker room after that TD he just handed to them.

That went about as expected.

Saquon has been non existent for like 4-5 weeks now. May need to prioritize Jones over him in the off-season because it seems running your offense by Saquon is just not sustainable

Still think you franchise tag Saquon over Jones but may need to prioritize long term deal with Jones more and even accept having Saquon on just the one year franchise tag.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Saquon has been non existent for like 4-5 weeks now. May need to prioritize Jones over him in the off-season because it seems running your offense by Saquon is just not sustainable

Still think you franchise tag Saquon over Jones but may need to prioritize long term deal with Jones more and even accept having Saquon on just the one year franchise tag.

I wouldn’t bring Jones back on a long term deal. He’s the reason we have had to run the offense thru saquon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I wouldn’t bring Jones back on a long term deal. He’s the reason we have had to run the offense thru saquon

I'm not a huge Jones supporter but have you seen this offensive line? The wide receiver core? He can't do a drop back and go though his progressions without the leaky interior line.

Not saying he should get a long term deal but I wouldn't hate a 2-3 year deal. This is gonna be a long process of rebuilding. They need WRs, IOL, LBs, CBs.

I think this is so overblown. And in end of day I think we are so much worst without Jones than without Barkley. Last year we were unwatchable when Jones went down.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    I'm not a huge Jones supporter but have you seen this offensive line? The wide receiver core? He can't do a drop back and go though his progressions without the leaky interior line.

Not saying he should get a long term deal but I wouldn't hate a 2-3 year deal. This is gonna be a long process of rebuilding. They need WRs, IOL, LBs, CBs.

I’d give Jones a reasonable 2 year deal. There’s no QB in the league that would do much better with what he has to work with. He’s been fine. Fill all the holes, then worry about it

I think drafting Saquon #2 is the reason we have had to run the offense through Saquon. And I know his snap count is higher than it has ever been in his career but he also is showing wear and tear and not being able to sustain that level of play...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast