Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBA Game Thread 12/5 - 12/11

https://twitter.com/bytimreynolds/st...DAKOM_m63B9gAw

This guy should be the face of the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Houston with wins at Phoenix and at home against Philadelphia within a matter of days is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Houston with wins at Phoenix and at home against Philadelphia within a matter of days is nice.
    With the top of the draft lottery flattened out it's easier to develop the kids while still losing enough to have a good shot at a top 3 pick.

All three teams that won yesterday did so with a score of 116. Wonder if that’s ever happened before.

Maybe this ends up being me jumping the gun and I have egg on my face tomorrow morning but Celtics are throttling Phoenix right now sheeesh

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Maybe this ends up being me jumping the gun and I have egg on my face tomorrow morning but Celtics are throttling Phoenix right now sheeesh
    At this pace the Celtics might double them up... Absolute domination in every aspect. Suns just about ready to quit the way they are acting.

Suns getting Mavericks'd tonight.

Celtics up 45 and Suns are emptying the bench with 5 minutes left… in the 3rd quarter lol

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Boston is the best team I have seen so far. They should be title favorites as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Boston is the best team I have seen so far. They should be title favorites as of now.
    they were last year as well until Rob Williams became hobbled and the Jays started melting down when it came to taking turns turning the ball over. Hopefully this is the year where it finally comes together for them.

they easily look like the best team and they should be adding Rob here pretty soon.

The west also just kinda sucks this year. a lot of pretty good teams, but there has to be 8 teams that think they have a shot to come out of the west right now.

Also, for whatever reason Clarkson keeps getting a pretty tough whistle. kuminga clearly fouled him before the block and then fouled him after the block which is why Clarkson was upset which then led to his ejection.

Pretty thrilling win for the Jazz last night! Kessler with a double double and 5 blocks in his (I believe) first start. I really think Kessler is going to be a very solid player. If he can develop into a guy who can actually score on a 6'6 guy in the post I think he can be just as good if not better than Rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    they easily look like the best team and they should be adding Rob here pretty soon.

The west also just kinda sucks this year. a lot of pretty good teams, but there has to be 8 teams that think they have a shot to come out of the west right now.

Also, for whatever reason Clarkson keeps getting a pretty tough whistle. kuminga clearly fouled him before the block and then fouled him after the block which is why Clarkson was upset which then led to his ejection.
    Shooters are getting a tough whistle in general.

Eh, they barely round out my top 10 teams list.
    [SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast