Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I said with feet in the paint and a mismatch multiple times. You are stuck and keep repeating yourself. Are you throwing him a bounce pass in this circumstance? Probably not. Does he finish at a very high rate here? Yes. Should his teammates look him off bc going in there bag is a better option here? Probably not. I know heís not good the short roll like Dray.
    You said:

he averaged about 8 shot attempts a game
    That quote was not followed by feet, paint, or mismatch at all.

Dray is a worse shooter/scorer than Rudy ... by FAR.

Rudy sucks as an offensive player. I'm not sure why this is news to some still.

Well we know one team the Celtics will never be able to beat is Golden State.

Embiid doing it all for Philly

Zion is right that maybe he took it too far against the Suns. But Suns are an easy team to hate that takes everything too far so why are they complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Zion is right that maybe he took it too far against the Suns. But Suns are an easy team to hate that takes everything too far so why are they complaining?
    I wish it happened against a likable team like the Thunder or Blazers, not an easily hatable team like the Suns. But ďMaybe took it too farĒ (not sure if thatís your words or his) but it was for sure too far. I get it, the Suns were still trying to score, you gotta play defense. But catch that ball out there, let the clock expire, then throw that down.

https://twitter.com/stacypatton89/st...f7iOghsqP7hzJw

Kings are fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I wish it happened against a likable team like the Thunder or Blazers, not an easily hatable team like the Suns. But ďMaybe took it too farĒ (not sure if thatís your words or his) but it was for sure too far. I get it, the Suns were still trying to score, you gotta play defense. But catch that ball out there, let the clock expire, then throw that down.
    I get that kind of sportsmanship when a team is destroying a lesser team, but the Suns are considered one of if not the top team in the west. If they can't deal with a last second dunk in a loss then they are really soft and will probably never win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They have been desperate for a long time. I love that they are having success and fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I get that kind of sportsmanship when a team is destroying a lesser team, but the Suns are considered one of if not the top team in the west. If they can't deal with a last second dunk in a loss then they are really soft and will probably never win it all.
    I donít think itís soft. What Zion did was disrespectful. I never have a problem with a team taking it like that.

I have a problem with the trying to act tough after that happens. And many teams have been guilty of this not just the Suns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I donít think itís soft. What Zion did was disrespectful. I never have a problem with a team taking it like that.

I have a problem with the trying to act tough after that happens. And many teams have been guilty of this not just the Suns.
    It was a home game and it was an entertaining dunk. What is wrong with being "disrespectful" of an opponent? There are Sixers players who throw shade on opponents regularly, that is not "showing respect". When a player has 48 points with 10 minutes left in the game and a 15 point lead is it disrespectful if he goes for 50? Why should Zion "respect" the team of the number one dick puncher of all time? Booker and his whining doesn't deserve respect. The Pelicans ... THE PELICANS! are number 1 in the West ... that NEEDS a show dunk.

And by the way Deandre Ayton thought it was fine. It was just the whiny players complaining.
    Last edited by Scoots; 12-12-2022 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It was a home game and it was an entertaining dunk. What is wrong with being "disrespectful" of an opponent? There are Sixers players who throw shade on opponents regularly, that is not "showing respect". When a player has 48 points with 10 minutes left in the game and a 15 point lead is it disrespectful if he goes for 50? Why should Zion "respect" the team of the number one dick puncher of all time? Booker and his whining doesn't deserve respect. The Pelicans ... THE PELICANS! are number 1 in the West ... that NEEDS a show dunk.

And by the way Deandre Ayton thought it was fine. It was just the whiny players complaining.
    seems like this dude has a problem with the sixers and is trying to justify it with his ******** opinions... dude ya gotta let it go...it aint that serious. If this was anyone else besides war or me you wouldnt have even responded because sixers. Do you need a hug????????????? I mean you dont even watch nba games and toss out opinions and when you get exposed you ignore it which isnt surpising.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-21-2022 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    seems like this dude has a problem with the sixers and is trying to justify it with his ******** opinions... dude ya gotta let it go...it aint that serious. If this was anyone else besides war or me you wouldnt have even responded because sixers. Do you need a hug????????????? I mean you dont even watch nba games and toss out opinions and when you get exposed you ignore it which isnt surpising.
    Hehe ... No. I brought up the Sixers because war watches the Sixers players, so they make a good counterpoint example.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123