Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Literally canít inbound a ball after a TO. And Lavine literally hands them the ball 3 times in the last 2 minutes. Heís so overrated.

Tired of Billy too. Has to be a point where when we are up 20 that we slow it down and post up Vuc.

Lavine loves excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Lavine loves excuses.
    Yep. Guy doesnít have it between the ears. Unfortunately, thatís perhaps the most important trait you need to be great. Just a really dumb player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Yep. Guy doesnít have it between the ears. Unfortunately, thatís perhaps the most important trait you need to be great. Just a really dumb player

I have been a huge supporter of Lavine, but I cannot do it anymore. Honestly, sometimes the mistakes are so bad it almost feels like heís doing it on purpose to force a trade. I would trade him. If the bulls want to trade him and still remain competitive, I would do a 3 team deal.
    Bulls get:Jordan clarkson, Malik Beasley, Horton tucker, lakers 1st 2029
    Utah get: Portland 1st, lakers 1st 2027, Westbrook
    Lakers get: Lavine Coby white

I think a lineup with:
    Clarkson
    Caruso
    Derozan
    Vuce
    Williams

Is a very good starting 5. You upgrade the bench scoring with Beasley and tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezee View Post
    I have been a huge supporter of Lavine, but I cannot do it anymore. Honestly, sometimes the mistakes are so bad it almost feels like heís doing it on purpose to force a trade. I would trade him. If the bulls want to trade him and still remain competitive, I would do a 3 team deal.
    Bulls get:Jordan clarkson, Malik Beasley, Horton tucker, lakers 1st 2029
    Utah get: Portland 1st, lakers 1st 2027, Westbrook
    Lakers get: Lavine Coby white

I think a lineup with:
    Clarkson
    Caruso
    Derozan
    Vuce
    Williams

Is a very good starting 5. You upgrade the bench scoring with Beasley and tucker.
    Dude Iíve legit felt that way for years now with him. Late him games he literally fumbles the ball to the other team before they even pressure him. I just donít understand how he can do that **** so often and no one really talks about it. I wish we could send him to the Raptors for Anunoby and some picks.

Vuc got taken to the woodshed by ****ing Mason Plumlee. You gotta be kidding me with this ****.

This team man... I don't get it. Even without Ball they have more than enough talent to be better than this. Probably time to move on from Donovan after the year and reboot the team.

We need to start fielding serious offers. Accumulate draft picks. Trade DJJ, Green, Caruso, Vuc, Derozan, Lavine. At this point just keep White and hope that he plays well enough in a feature role on a rebuilding team that he gains trade value down the road.

Caruso to the Warriors for a 1st and matching contracts.

Derozan to the Mavs for
    Bertans/Bullock/2 1stís.

Lavine to Knicks for Fournier/Rose/Reddish/3 1stís

Vuc to Raptors for Boucher/Thad/1st

We bottom out, and add 7 future 1st rounders. We likely donít have our 23í 1st since we likely donít end up bottom 4. 24í we should have a high lottery pick cuz we are going to be awful. 25í we are likely bad enough to keep our top 10 protected 1st. 26í and 27í that protection is top 8. It would suck to suck that long, but if we do, we will lose a 28í 2nd instead of a 1st. At that point with all our high lottery picks and all our draft picks we traded for, we should have some serious depth built up. Chicago never dies this right though. They always rush things and stay just relevant enough to sell tickets to hopeful fans

Chicago bulls 2022-2023 nba season dec/jan

Burn it down.

I have 0 faith in our top 3 guys to have any desire to keep for the future. LaVine has 0 IQ, Derozan is going to be too old to max for a team in our position next year, and Vuc to me is actually a combination of the previous 2.

And anyone else with any sort of value I feel we should deal when the chance is there. **** this team.

Just wait till lonzo comes back! Lol

Would be a great time to rebuild, rack up a ton of picks. They can realistically drop to the bottom 5 with a tank for the rest of the year and have a good chance at a great pick.

But like someone else mentioned, as long as cheap *** Jerry owns the team they won't break it up easily.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Just wait till lonzo comes back! Lol

If Lonzo came back, they would go undefeated the rest of the year, including playoffs. Every free agent would sign the vet minimum just to play on the Bulls. The Thunder would relocate back to Seattle just to be further away from Chicago. That's the type of impact Lonzo makes.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    If Lonzo came back, they would go undefeated the rest of the year, including playoffs. Every free agent would sign the vet minimum just to play on the Bulls. The Thunder would relocate back to Seattle just to be further away from Chicago. That's the type of impact Lonzo makes.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
    Yep. Makes LeBron impact look like Jud Buechler

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast