Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iím not the one who picked it up. Go check the historyÖbut consider it droppedÖ but check your kid
    LMFAO.... You let guys on the internet tell you when to speak and when to shut up.... You're such a loser...... Like I said, you need this

I figured it out fellas, I'm positive I know what happened to IKH. He finally lost his virginity at 43. That's why he can't stop talking about sex. It's new to him.

I'm proud of you IKH.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LMFAO.... You let guys on the internet tell you when to speak and when to shut up.... You're such a loser...... Like I said, you need this
    Sounds like itís been about 3 years since you got laid last. Go beg for it bro, you are hurting

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I figured it out fellas, I'm positive I know what happened to IKH. He finally lost his virginity at 43. That's why he can't stop talking about sex. It's new to him.

I'm proud of you IKH.
    First Iím a fake Christian, and Iím not 43, now Iím a 43 year old virgin, Thatís the best you and your impotency can come up with. Man you just call it like you see it huh? Fake as ever, please keep exposing yourself.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 12-09-2022 at 09:50 PM.

Sounds like itís been about 3 years since you got laid last. Go beg for it bro, you are hurting
    Did you ask your daddy Scoots if you can post? Wouldn't want you to get put into timeout.

First Iím a fake Christian, and Iím not 43, now Iím a 43 year old virgin, Thatís the best you and your impotency can come up with. Man you just call it like you see it huh? Fake as ever, please keep exposing yourself.
    Forrest Gump, Walter Mitty & Andy Stitzer obviously had a threesome - it's the only possible way to explain you.

For obvious reasons Iím closing this thread.
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    For obvious reasons Iím closing this thread.
    d blocked

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718