Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LMFAO I can't take this anymore.... You are so FOS

You're marrying your college sweetheart, but you don't even know when. 6-9 months is just around the corner for you not to know when exactly. But you say you're 43, why you supposingly getting married now? But then you also claimed to be getting a whole buffet of kitty kat.

Are you that much of a beast of a man that this woman has been waiting for you for 20 years while you've been living your best life? Wow, there should be a movie about you.

I actually think there is, but opposite of what you're claiming. Forrest Gump. She's the one been living her best life getting ran through while you've been selling shrimp. Now that she's all used up she decided to marry that idiot (that would be you) from college to take care of her cause she's been kicked to the curve already.

Good luck, hope you 2 the best
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol. Do you also enjoy long walks on the beach and a foot rub?
    Who likes to talk about dick ....IKH

And why?

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"
    Matthew 12:34
    lol here we go again. Glad we have a game tomorrow.
    Lmaooo! You guys are killing me.

Mamba Forever

WTF with this forum attracting weirdos non Lakers fans...

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    WTF with this forum attracting weirdos non Lakers fans...
    LeBron for some.

We shouldn't be surprised someone acts like an arrogant teenager when they call themselves "I Know Hoops"

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    LeBron for some.

We shouldn't be surprised someone acts like an arrogant teenager when they call themselves "I Know Hoops"
    I donít even know what we were talking about. All of a sudden a bunch of dick comments started happening. Sooo I work out about 5-6 times a year, I have sex with my wife at gunpoint, I can get down about 8-10 times a year, and everytime I fap, Iím worried Iíll have a heart attack and die on the spot and thatís how my son will see his father for the last time.
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lmaooo! You guys are killing me.
    Hey Iím just having fun man.
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Who likes to talk about dick ....IKH

And why?

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"
    Matthew 12:34
    Yes I love my own D

Do you love yours?

Lol. Do you also enjoy long walks on the beach and a foot rub?
    Funny you say that because I rub my girls feet all the time and we are planning on going to Maldives for the honeymoon and we were deciding on a beach villa or a villa thatís connected to a dock and we decided the beach villa was more private and we could walk the beachÖyou just confirmed my trip decisions. Appreciate you Shadow

I donít even know what we were talking about. All of a sudden a bunch of dick comments started happening. Sooo I work out about 5-6 times a year, I have sex with my wife at gunpoint, I can get down about 8-10 times a year, and everytime I fap, Iím worried Iíll have a heart attack and die on the spot and thatís how my son will see his father for the last time.
    Bro you know you started thisÖlolÖyou bring up this kind of stuff all the time. I chime in one time and itís piranhas on me lolÖ

That's an overshare ... I don't need to hear about your kinks.

LeBron for some.

I think staying as young as possible and aging as slowly as possible is a good thing. When was the last time you heard a 40 year old say ďI canít wait to be 65Ē?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Funny you say that because I rub my girls feet all the time and we are planning on going to Maldives for the honeymoon and we were deciding on a beach villa or a villa thatís connected to a dock and we decided the beach villa was more private and we could walk the beachÖyou just confirmed my trip decisions. Appreciate you Shadow
    good for you. Honestly, I don't care about the stuff you say but you know it will bring some here to comment on your posts. The difference between me and you in this forum is that I'm a dye hard long time Lakers fan. You are a Lebron fan and this rubs some the wrong way. You have to realize that.

That's an overshare ... I don't need to hear about your kinks.
    I wasn't talking to you.

I think staying as young as possible and aging as slowly as possible is a good thing. When was the last time you heard a 40 year old say ďI canít wait to be 65Ē?
    Me. Because I'm tired of dealing with my wife's staff members. I just want to walk into the sunset and really retire.

Not that simple. It's not just about mindset, you can't criticize or question how others age because even if you feel you have been or are in a similar situation, you're not in their shoes and don't know what they've gone through personally, professionally, and how their brain works or processes things.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Lol this thread is starting to look like the last GT.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast