Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 373

Thread: Healthcare

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Read what I said slowly. It doesn't prevent you from catching it and transmitting it.
    I read what you wrote.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I read what you wrote.
    You very obviously didn't.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    If you don't have a legitimate suggestion, just say so.
    Please try to post something on topic once in a while, OK?

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You very obviously didn't.
    Does this mean you agree with him? All the whining you did about the vaccine in the Covid thread and now you say this? More proof that you are a disingenuous lying hypocrite (as though anymore was needed)

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Does this mean you agree with him? All the whining you did about the vaccine in the Covid thread and now you say this? More proof that you are a disingenuous lying hypocrite (as though anymore was needed)
    I don't know why I have to explain this to you too, but I am not one of the voices in your head. I have no idea who "him" is or why you're talking about the vaccine.

    Do you even know what you're talking about here?


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  6. #111
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,069
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait..really?! You think the vaccine prevents infection and transmission?! Always an oblivious idiot.
    It's certainly not useless, you belligerent dunce. Either way about it, it's hilarious to hear this argument from the hypocritical sack of crap that constantly downplayed the pandemic, only to be the first in line to get vaccinated.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    You obviously don't. I'm not sure you know who you were responding to. You were simply trolling again, as usual.
    If you don't have a legitimate suggestion, just say so.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,069
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If you don't have a legitimate suggestion, just say so.
    Please try to post something on topic once in a while, OK?

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I read what you wrote.
    So does that mean you dispute that it doesn't stop transmission?

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's certainly not useless, you belligerent dunce. Either way about it, it's hilarious to hear this argument from the hypocritical sack of crap that constantly downplayed the pandemic, only to be the first in line to get vaccinated.
    I thought you agreed with me. You just can't admit it.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    It is obvious that it doesn't completely stop people from becoming ill, but it does help. It is not worthless.
    And remember, spliffy simply trolls to troll.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You obviously don't. I'm not sure you know who you were responding to. You were simply trolling again, as usual.
    If you don't have a legitimate suggestion, just say so.
    Yes, I obviously don't know who you're talking about or why you're talking to me about the vaccine given that I just told you both of those things. Well done on figuring that out.

    Any plans to clear any of that up? Or is this all just part of the sundowning?


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yes, I obviously don't know who you're talking about or why you're talking to me about the vaccine given that I just told you both of those things. Well done on figuring that out.

    Any plans to clear any of that up? Or is this all just part of the sundowning?
    What, precisely, do you know about sundowning? I'm simply saying that you weren't sure who you were responding to and just had to troll.
    typical.
    I guess the mention of sundowning makes this about healthcare, even though you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are just trying to use words that you read in a google search and can't really explain.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It is obvious that it doesn't completely stop people from becoming ill, but it does help. It is not worthless.
    And remember, spliffy simply trolls to troll.
    I'm not talking about becoming ill. I'm talking about sToPpInG tHe SpReAd. It is useless. And yes... he's the ultimate troll.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 12-06-2022 at 12:42 AM.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What, precisely, do you know about sundowning? I'm simply saying that you weren't sure who you were responding to and just had to troll.
    typical.
    I guess the mention of sundowning makes this about healthcare, even though you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are just trying to use words that you read in a google search and can't really explain.
    I was replying to you. I was fully aware I was replying to you. You are the person who doesn't read anything, as has been repeatedly demonstrated. The claim that you have read something is always going to be a lie, because over and over and over again you show that you haven't.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •