Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 373

Thread: Healthcare

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nah, I want to hear it from you nate. You talk a really good game, but when you are pushed for an actual answer, you resort to these tactics.
    As I said before, you are a disingenuous lying hypocrite. This is further proof.
    At least when you were calling me part of a ship you showed a shred of originally, even if it didn't actually make any sense. Now you're back to this weird "I know you are but what am I?" thing you can't quit doing.

    Yet again: you've been given an actual answer. You did the same thing you always do when a post is more than a few lines long and didn't read it, then replied with some random non-sequitor. Your inability to read is a you problem.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nah, I want to hear it from you nate. You talk a really good game, but when you are pushed for an actual answer, you resort to these tactics.
    As I said before, you are a disingenuous lying hypocrite. This is further proof.
    I have an idea. Don't require them to inoculate themselves with a useless vaccine.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,069
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I have an idea. Don't require them to inoculate themselves with a useless vaccine.
    Careful. Big, bad meowman might move your post to another thread or throw out an empty threat of an infraction!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I have an idea. Don't require them to inoculate themselves with a useless vaccine.
    The vaccine is not useless, Broncs. It has kept me from getting sick again. I don't need Covid again.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    At least when you were calling me part of a ship you showed a shred of originally, even if it didn't actually make any sense. Now you're back to this weird "I know you are but what am I?" thing you can't quit doing.

    Yet again: you've been given an actual answer. You did the same thing you always do when a post is more than a few lines long and didn't read it, then replied with some random non-sequitor. Your inability to read is a you problem.
    I guess your "actual" answer is the best I can expect from you. It is, however, typical of your tactics. You talk a great game and hold onto your narrative forever, regardless of how many times it is debunked.
    You offer no specifics when asked to provide them, yet you expect people to buy your answer regardless.
    As far as reading, I read everything you post. Some of it is worth reading, most is not. This was an example of not worth reading (but I didn't expect anything better). Another example of you arguing a topic you don't understand.
    As I said, you are a disingenuous lying hypocrite, nothing more, nothing less.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The vaccine is not useless, Broncs. It has kept me from getting sick again. I don't need Covid again.
    It hasn't kept you from catching it and transmitting it. It's useless.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,069
    Your COVID-19 takes continue to be impressively dumb.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I guess your "actual" answer is the best I can expect from you. It is, however, typical of your tactics. You talk a great game and hold onto your narrative forever, regardless of how many times it is debunked.
    You offer no specifics when asked to provide them, yet you expect people to buy your answer regardless.
    As far as reading, I read everything you post. Some of it is worth reading, most is not. This was an example of not worth reading (but I didn't expect anything better). Another example of you arguing a topic you don't understand.
    As I said, you are a disingenuous lying hypocrite, nothing more, nothing less.
    That's a lot of words for someone who didn't even read it.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your COVID-19 takes continue to be impressively dumb.
    Wait..really?! You think the vaccine prevents infection and transmission?! Always an oblivious idiot.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    That's a lot of words for someone who didn't even read it.
    If you have no actual suggestions, just say so.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,173
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If you have no actual suggestions, just say so.
    If you're not going to read the things that are posted, don't bother replying to them.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It hasn't kept you from catching it and transmitting it. It's useless.
    Actually, yes it has. It's been 30 months since I had Covid. I have been exposed numerous times and not become ill again. I test at least weekly, and usually twice a week. I have not tested positive since April 6, 2020 when I was sick with the original virus.
    Now, you are entitled to your own opinion, but in my medical opinion, you are incorrect.
    Congratulations on not having the virus or any of its variants catch up with you. I hope you continue to remain virus-free.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    If you're not going to read the things that are posted, don't bother replying to them.
    What didn't I read, nate?

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Actually, yes it has. It's been 30 months since I had Covid. I have been exposed numerous times and not become ill again. I test at least weekly, and usually twice a week. I have not tested positive since April 6, 2020 when I was sick with the original virus.
    Now, you are entitled to your own opinion, but in my medical opinion, you are incorrect.
    Congratulations on not having the virus or any of its variants catch up with you. I hope you continue to remain virus-free.
    Read what I said slowly. It doesn't prevent you from catching it and transmitting it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,535
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    See, this is all a very weird argument for you to make, because you were fully on board with the American Medical Association administering health insurance for the entire country despite the fact that they have no experience operating a health insurance plan. All these things I've said about the ADA? You said the same thing about the AMA and health insurance.

    You:


    Me:


    You:


    Me:


    Over and over again you advocated for the AMA taking over national health insurance.







    And when anyone pointed out to you that they have no experience doing this...





    ...you either called it a "deflection," or tried to change the subject to claim (without evidence, of course) that the real issue was people's apathy, or you just didn't reply to it at all.

    I know you're not going to actually address any of this. You know you're not actually going to address any of this. Hell, you're not even reading this part, because Christ knows you've given no indication you have the ability to stick with something longer than three or four lines; but that's okay. The inherent contradiction in your own arguments has been exposed despite the fact that your reply will have nothing to do with anything I said here.

    Thanks for your help in exposing you once again.
    Is this what you say I didn't read? I read it and disregarded it as it is total nonsense, but nothing unexpected from you. You do not explain how the ADA will administer the program, although I have asked numerous times for details.
    As I said, if you don't have an actual suggestion, just say so. It would save us both a great deal of time. You searching for the posts that you don't understand and me reading your attempt to explain them. It does give me a bit of entertainment watching you flail around like a bluegill on the ground by the lake.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •