Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I also want to give props to Quickley, he has really developed into a solid 2way player and his decision making is much improved. I also think Grimes will be that way. We have to be patient which I know is hard for our fan base which is also why nobody wants to come to the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I also want to give props to Quickley, he has really developed into a solid 2way player and his decision making is much improved. I also think Grimes will be that way. We have to be patient which I know is hard for our fan base which is also why nobody wants to come to the Knicks
    well actually you and a couple others aren't the patient ones, you want to see guys like Randle takes us to mediocracy.
    I think you have posters confused most are all for patience but in doing so playing the young guys and some how Thibs decided to sit Rose, and Cam after one game playing like RJ has been relegated to the bench.

I'm all for patience but a smart franchise also knows when to go for the prize in the draft. All these type posts I can't wait for the draft thread in March when they all say the same thing year after year after year.

We won games for what a 11th pick?

Yea just wait, you'll being singing that tune in a few more months.

This coach is either dumber than dumb, or he's feeding the media a bag of crap. You can't watch that game and be happy with a win because the other team played it's worst ball in three years.

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley

21h
    Tom Thibodeau said Knicks playing 2nd game of back-to-back tonight factored in to Derrick Roseís DNP. He said Cam Reddishís DNP was a coachís decision. Thibodeau didnít commit to anything about his rotation moving forward but made it clear that he likes 9-man rotation right now. Tom Thibodeau went to a 9-man rotation vs CLE & liked what he saw in win:

NY_KnicksPR
    @NY_KnicksPR

5h
    Knicks assign Jericho Sims, Svi Mykhailiuk and Miles McBride to the Westchester Knicks. They will be available for tonightís game against Capital City.

Knicks Defense or Cav's shot bricks?

Here is an example of one play where they finally hit a three, Mr Randle has his feet in cement I guess?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1599544219210698752

This is why Randle and RJ cannot and should not coexist on the same team, how pathetic.
    Jonathan Macri
    @JCMacriNBA

4h
    Knicks defense in 371 minutes without Randle is giving up 101.3 points per 100 possessions. Clevelandís league-leading D is giving up 106.7 / 100

(To be fair, RJ is right behind Julius in this metric. Lots of stuff to clean up. But it starts with basic effort on plays like this)

And at some point this FO needs to be held accountable, think about Rose' signing in 2021?

We signed all multi contracts to Fourn, Rose, Burks, Noel, Kemba, and traded for Cam, and not even including Taj

How are all the above doing for the Knicks? What did we get in return for these great signings for the 4 who aren't here?
    then we blew the DM trade this offseason, and yes we got Jalen but overpaid by a ton to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Knicks Defense or Cav's shot bricks?

Here is an example of one play where they finally hit a three, Mr Randle has his feet in cement I guess?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1599544219210698752

This is why Randle and RJ cannot and should not coexist on the same team, how pathetic.
    Jonathan Macri
    @JCMacriNBA

4h
    Knicks defense in 371 minutes without Randle is giving up 101.3 points per 100 possessions. Clevelandís league-leading D is giving up 106.7 / 100

(To be fair, RJ is right behind Julius in this metric. Lots of stuff to clean up. But it starts with basic effort on plays like this)
    He does that multiple times a game. What is he doing? Forget about not getting over to the guy who just ran away and is waiting for a wide open 3, or watching the initial guy blow past him. How about pretending to be interested in the guy thatís a foot away
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 12-05-2022 at 08:55 PM.

This can't be real??? It can't, the ball rack looks right but we don't see the ball in the air leaving the screen, but seriously Steph, 5 full court hook shot heaves in a row go swish????

Come on!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1599560754700890112

This can't be real??? It can't, the ball rack looks right but we don't see the ball in the air leaving the screen, but seriously Steph, 5 full court hook shot heaves in a row go swish????

Come on!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1599560754700890112
    Seems fake

This coach is either dumber than dumb, or he's feeding the media a bag of crap. You can't watch that game and be happy with a win because the other team played it's worst ball in three years.

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley

21h
    Tom Thibodeau said Knicks playing 2nd game of back-to-back tonight factored in to Derrick Roseís DNP. He said Cam Reddishís DNP was a coachís decision. Thibodeau didnít commit to anything about his rotation moving forward but made it clear that he likes 9-man rotation right now. Tom Thibodeau went to a 9-man rotation vs CLE & liked what he saw in win:
    God help us

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Knicks won't draft any player that will make it's fan base happy. Never have. KP wasn't as good as Melo, RJ isnít as good as Ja, Obi wasn't the PG we wanted... it's always something. Hey...we been losing for 50 years, you can't be a Knicks fan because we are a winning organization so just be patient and ride with the talent we have. Nobody is coming to save us... Julius is our best talent and 90% of the fans hate him... I can't make this up...lol

Oh please don't say any of our players are over paid either. Julius is the 49th highest , RJ and JB are somewhere in the 50s or 60s and I guarantee you there are plenty of players on that list getting paid more that aren't as good as any of our 3 highest paid players.

We have to stick with Grimes and RJ to see what they turn into. We know who Julius, JB and Mitch are... team gets better when we leave the rotations alone and let them build some chemistry over these next 21 games then make a run the 2nd half of the season... I still say they are a 48 win team, 6th seed this season.... watch

Knicks won't draft any player that will make it's fan base happy. Never have. KP wasn't as good as Melo, RJ isnít as good as Ja, Obi wasn't the PG we wanted... it's always something. Hey...we been losing for 50 years, you can't be a Knicks fan because we are a winning organization so just be patient and ride with the talent we have. Nobody is coming to save us... Julius is our best talent and 90% of the fans hate him... I can't make this up...lol

Oh please don't say any of our players are over paid either. Julius is the 49th highest , RJ and JB are somewhere in the 50s or 60s and I guarantee you there are plenty of players on that list getting paid more that aren't as good as any of our 3 highest paid players.

We have to stick with Grimes and RJ to see what they turn into. We know who Julius, JB and Mitch are... team gets better when we leave the rotations alone and let them build some chemistry over these next 21 games then make a run the 2nd half of the season... I still say they are a 48 win team, 6th seed this season.... watch
    KP was progressing just fine. Who wasnít happy with him? He was playing well before he got hurt. RJ isnít nearly as good as Ja, so whereís the issue there. Heís been disappointing. Obi isnít the PG we needed, and heís playing like trash, soÖ

And itís funny to watch you flip flop on Julius. You have said plenty of bad stuff about him too. But you then remember how you love him. Is this the new thing, itís the fans fault? Lol. If Randle and RJ were FAs, they getting those deals now?

Being patient sounds like a good thing to say. But when you know the guys we got ainít those dudes, you make a change fast. Thatís what good FOs do, they are fine admitting thereís mistakes made, and fix them. You looking at this team we have, and saying ďI love this group of young guys, thereís tons of talent hereĒ?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 12-06-2022 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    KP was progressing just fine. Who wasnít happy with him? He was playing well before he got hurt. RJ isnít nearly as good as Ja, so whereís the issue there. Heís been disappointing. Obi isnít the PG we needed, and heís playing like trash, soÖ

And itís funny to watch you flip flop on Julius. You have said plenty of bad stuff about him too. But you then remember how you love him. Is this the new thing, itís the fans fault? Lol. If Randle and RJ were FAs, they getting those deals now?

Being patient sounds like a good thing to say. But when you know the guys we got ainít those dudes, you make a change fast. Thatís what good FOs do, they are fine admitting thereís mistakes made, and fix them. You looking at this team we have, and saying ďI love this group of young guys, thereís tons of talent hereĒ?
    No. This is what we got and the FO is not willing or incapable of moving them, so we are stuck. Might as well root for them. If you cannot love the one you want. Love the one your with.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    No. This is what we got and the FO is not willing or incapable of moving them, so we are stuck. Might as well root for them. If you cannot love the one you want. Love the one your with.
    Rooting for them, and being happy with where we are, are two different things.

But telling me itís possible to like what we see most nights, I just canít agree

Trust me Knicks fans will be happy when we draft a legitimate all star .... we love our draft picks. We just haven't been rewarded with anyone who is a game changer after years and years of sucking.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast