Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 13 Green Bay Packers(4-8) at Chicago Bears(3-9)

VS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Justin Fields, QB #1 1642 Yards / 13 TD 8 INT / 59.6 CMP% / 86.2 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 2682 Yards / 21 TD 9 INT / 64.8 CMP% / 92.9 Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Khalil Herbert, RB #24 - 643 Yards / 108 Carries/ 6.0 YPC/ 4 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 821 Yards / 155 Carries/ 5.3 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Equanimeous St. Brown, WR #19 - 14 Catches / 195 Yards / 1 TD
    Allen Lazard, WR #13 - 40 Catches / 553 Yards / 5 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Cole Kmet, TE #85 - 29 Catches / 336 Yards / 5 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 44 Catches / 362 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Justin Jones, DE #93 - 36 Tackles / 2.0 Sacks / 4 PD / 0 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 42 Tackles / 3.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Nicholas Morrow, LB #53 - 78 Tackles / 0.0 Sacks/ 1 PD / 0 INT / 0 FF
    Quay Walker, LB #7 - 93 Tackles / 0.5 Sacks / 0 INT / 3 PD / 2 FF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Jaquan Brisker #9 - 73 Tackles / 1 INT / 1 PDEF / 3.0 Sack / 0 FF
    Jaire Alexander CB #23 - 41 Tackles / 2 INT / 11 PDEF / 0 Sack

Kicker

~VS~

Cairo Santos, K #2 - 16 FGM / 17 FGA / 21 XPM / 24 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 13 FGM / 16 FGA / 24 XPM / 26 XPA

Click For More Stats

listened to the game running errands yesterday. thought the game was going entirely the Bears way. the play that convinced me Green Bay was going to lose was after the 20-yard pass to Lazard Green Bay stalled out. the announcers were blathering on about how no WR was open then the third commenter piped in and said Rodgers totally missed a wide-open Lazard. did not even see him. i was shocked coming back into the game and hearing Green Bay was up in the game. happy to see another Bears loss but the rot is deep in this team. the GM, the head coach, assistant coaches and players are making poor decisions. there is talent on this team too. do we rebuild in jerks and stutters by firing the assistant coaches this year, then the head coach next year and then firing the GM or do we, if the right coach becomes available, start the rebuild next year? there are 2 coaches i want. one coaches the Rams, the other coached the Saints.

I don't think there will be a head coach change in the near future. If they were somehow to move on from Rodgers this year, MLF will get the chance with Love. If that bombs out, that you can see a coaching change.

MLF is safe for sure.

The entire defensive staff has to go. Theyíre terrible. Every single one of them has to be fired. Start over.

On offense, the two assistants lost this past offseason were a big loss for MLF. Heís having to do too much and doesnít have people around him he can depend on, and certainly not people that can challenge him creatively and put new ideas on the table.

Beyond that, Iím not terribly worried about offense next year. I donít know what they do with Jones, but year 2 of Watson and Doubs should be promising. The other biggest issue is continuity on the OL.

Defense is a much bigger concern. Every position group regressed this year. We play a 3-4 but donít have true 2 gapping DL personnel. Gary was showing major promise but what is he after this injury?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    MLF is safe for sure.

The entire defensive staff has to go. Theyíre terrible. Every single one of them has to be fired. Start over.

On offense, the two assistants lost this past offseason were a big loss for MLF. Heís having to do too much and doesnít have people around him he can depend on, and certainly not people that can challenge him creatively and put new ideas on the table.

Beyond that, Iím not terribly worried about offense next year. I donít know what they do with Jones, but year 2 of Watson and Doubs should be promising. The other biggest issue is continuity on the OL.

Defense is a much bigger concern. Every position group regressed this year. We play a 3-4 but donít have true 2 gapping DL personnel. Gary was showing major promise but what is he after this injury?
    I think Jerry Gray should stick around, hes been pretty solid as the DB coach maybe Jerry Montgomery for Dline but yeah the rest of them should be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think Jerry Gray should stick around, hes been pretty solid as the DB coach maybe Jerry Montgomery for Dline but yeah the rest of them should be gone.
    I guess Iíd leave it up to the new DC. Iíd lean toward clean slate, but if the new guy wants to keep those two then ok.