Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many times a day do you check on Yankees transactions ?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

5 45.45%
  • 5-10

3 27.27%
  • 10-20

1 9.09%
  • 20 or more

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Zero.

Sadly, I've never cared less about this team than I do now. I have absolutely no expectations of a championship while Hal, Brian and Aaron are all in charge.

Don't take it the wrong way, I still absolutely love this team and watch as much as possible, but other than Judge I don't expect any major moves and we'll roll out the same HR/K team we've seen fail the past five October's.

Sucks.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I don’t believe you….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    I don’t believe you….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Other than the occasional posting here, I don't. If I get a notification I'll read the headline and that's about it. Haven't gone out of my way to check anything even once.

3. 12-01-2022, 12:52 AM

Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman

Reason
    inappropriate for a family forum. ;-)

4. 12-01-2022, 07:44 AM
    Reason

Back on topic, I know I said a minimum of 6 times, but yesterday was more like 30. It's tough waiting for Judge to sign with us and breathe a sigh of relief.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Back on topic, I know I said a minimum of 6 times, but yesterday was more like 30. It's tough waiting for Judge to sign with us and breathe a sigh of relief.
    The truth will set you free!

I am at least 20 per day. I think it will slow down now because I doubt anything gets done before the WM

Ignorance is bliss

7. 12-01-2022, 12:49 PM

Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman

Reason

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Zero.

Sadly, I've never cared less about this team than I do now. I have absolutely no expectations of a championship while Hal, Brian and Aaron are all in charge.

Don't take it the wrong way, I still absolutely love this team and watch as much as possible, but other than Judge I don't expect any major moves and we'll roll out the same HR/K team we've seen fail the past five October's.

Sucks.

I feel the same way. How do you watch this team every game and have the slightest bit of faith in Boone? Does he inspire any confidence in the team at all? It is so obvious yet they will do nothing.

Truely, I only check about once/week... between news popups and the fact that this is baseball and the biggest names/ Scott Boras Clients often don't sign until Training camp starts.. It's just not worth my time to worry about it...

Not to mention the fact that they are bringing Boone back again is signaling that they are only partially serious so why should I be anymore serious? I have better things to do with my time (like picking my toenails or petting my cat.... playing with the Mrs....etc) than worry about a team that will spend money for the best players and put a monkey in charge of them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12