Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,797

    GDT - Week 12 Jets vs Bears - Mike White road to the Super Bowl starts here

    Let’s Go!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,958
    Jets now take flight
    With QB Mike White
    He will lead the fight
    While Zach is out of sight
    He missed wrong from right
    And became a blight
    So now it's Mike White
    who better not be shite
    And earn a W by tonight



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Jets now take flight
    With QB Mike White
    He will lead the fight
    While Zach is out of sight
    He missed wrong from right
    And became a blight
    So now it's Mike White
    who better not be shite
    And earn a W by tonight
    Lol, perfection! I have nothing to add!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    12,474
    Any predictions on MWs performance?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    36,104
    Simien hurt himself in warmups and peterson is now starting for da bears… we need to win this by 2 scores man

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    36,104
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Any predictions on MWs performance?
    Wouldn’t shock me to see a big stat game given (1) their shoddy D, (2) how good our D is, and (3) how poor their O should be given 2 above and their own injury issues. I expect some chances and long balls today.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    12,474
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Wouldn’t shock me to see a big stat game given (1) their shoddy D, (2) how good our D is, and (3) how poor their O should be given 2 above and their own injury issues. I expect some chances and long balls today.
    Idk what to expect on offense, so I'm thinking 195 yds, 1 TD, 1 int.

    Not particularly an eye opening start line, but better than what we've been getting from under center.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,797
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Any predictions on MWs performance?
    Better than anything ZW would have done

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    36,104
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Idk what to expect on offense, so I'm thinking 195 yds, 1 TD, 1 int.

    Not particularly an eye opening start line, but better than what we've been getting from under center.
    Just also saw it’s wetter than sherman hemsley at the stadium, with expected rain throughout the game. Lemme take back that air raid offense prediction lol…

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    12,474
    Bam Knight getting some play.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    36,104
    Flawless

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    12,474
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Flawless
    Not fancy, just right reads on that drive.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,958
    Wow

    As mentioned above, Bears D stinks but that was still nice to see



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    6,087
    I’m not sure why there’s so many that doubt MW can be a good starting QB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    12,474
    Wesco is on the bears.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •