Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 184
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,567
    3rd and 3 letís get a 25 yard Jalen hurts run. No pressure

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,567
    Game over

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,492
    Very uneven and inconsistent performances but a wins a win. Run game got it done tonight.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,567
    Most games played as an offensive lineman for the Philadelphia eagles:

    Jason kelce

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,850
    Reed Blankenship deserves more PT. He is physical and a sure tackler.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,850
    Did not realized Love and Hurts are in the same draft.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,269
    Post game talking about the all time great performance from hurts and how he has been almost perfect this year. King of the tape jaworski is in aww of hurts and his quick decision making with his arm and his legs and how he helps bail out the team if the wideouts arent open or the oline isnt as dominant as usual. They stated hurts set the tone with that first drive by just taking it to the packers with his legs and his growth from last season to a top 3 quarterback this season is because of the help he has but also the drive he has to be better at every little thing.

    Its incredible to me listening to them talk about him and then listening to people here on PSD. Guess we gotta wait another week in hopes for a medicore hurts performance so the doubters can be out complaining. The he still needs to prove himself crew
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-28-2022 at 01:06 AM.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,269
    as for the packers... love looks legit but i need to see him start. I pray rodgers doesnt act like the diva we all know he is and actually helps love going forward for the remainder of this season.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,452
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the fact he isnt the favorite for mvp is a joke... what he is doing with his arm and his legs and the jump he has made is ****ing nuts
    Not the favorite according to who? I couldn't care less one way or another about the Eagles but Hurts is absolutely the MVP favorite at this point imo.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  10. #175
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    as for the packers... love looks legit but i need to see him start. I pray rodgers doesnt act like the diva we all know he is and actually helps love going forward for the remainder of this season.
    Rodgers is going to absolutely insist on playing while injured.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Did not realized Love and Hurts are in the same draft.
    They should have been playing Nazareth during that draft
    (ok, I'm officially old...if you get that song reference, you are, too)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,850
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    as for the packers... love looks legit but i need to see him start. I pray rodgers doesnt act like the diva we all know he is and actually helps love going forward for the remainder of this season.
    The Packers have nothing to play for. Sit Arod with his injury and play Love to see what you got.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,492
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not the favorite according to who? I couldn't care less one way or another about the Eagles but Hurts is absolutely the MVP favorite at this point imo.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Mahomes is the current favorite. Hurts and Tua are in the top 3 though. Allen has been playing his way out the past few weeks and Burrow may be playing his way into the conversation.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    36,088
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Post game talking about the all time great performance from hurts and how he has been almost perfect this year. King of the tape jaworski is in aww of hurts and his quick decision making with his arm and his legs and how he helps bail out the team if the wideouts arent open or the oline isnt as dominant as usual. They stated hurts set the tone with that first drive by just taking it to the packers with his legs and his growth from last season to a top 3 quarterback this season is because of the help he has but also the drive he has to be better at every little thing.

    Its incredible to me listening to them talk about him and then listening to people here on PSD. Guess we gotta wait another week in hopes for a medicore hurts performance so the doubters can be out complaining. The he still needs to prove himself crew
    I **** on Hurts more than anyone but I'll admit, this was the best game all around I've seen from him thus far in his career.
    He was getting pressure constantly from the snap and ran for his life and even threw it out of bounds to avoid the sack. Made nice throws and rarely saw bad reads.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Packers have nothing to play for. Sit Arod with his injury and play Love to see what you got.
    Erin won't stand for sitting........especially given he may not come back for another year (or maybe this lost year will make him decide on one more year)

    Let's keep it in perspective re Love- he looked good in what 2 series, both of which were against a Philly defense more in prevent than their regular scheme. That said, Love looked light years better than the last time we saw him in a real game.

    Is there a repeat of Favre/Rodgers coming this spring?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •