Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    3rd and 3 letís get a 25 yard Jalen hurts run. No pressure

Game over

Very uneven and inconsistent performances but a wins a win. Run game got it done tonight.

Most games played as an offensive lineman for the Philadelphia eagles:

Jason kelce

Reed Blankenship deserves more PT. He is physical and a sure tackler.

Did not realized Love and Hurts are in the same draft.

Post game talking about the all time great performance from hurts and how he has been almost perfect this year. King of the tape jaworski is in aww of hurts and his quick decision making with his arm and his legs and how he helps bail out the team if the wideouts arent open or the oline isnt as dominant as usual. They stated hurts set the tone with that first drive by just taking it to the packers with his legs and his growth from last season to a top 3 quarterback this season is because of the help he has but also the drive he has to be better at every little thing.

Its incredible to me listening to them talk about him and then listening to people here on PSD. Guess we gotta wait another week in hopes for a medicore hurts performance so the doubters can be out complaining. The he still needs to prove himself crew
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-28-2022 at 01:06 AM.

as for the packers... love looks legit but i need to see him start. I pray rodgers doesnt act like the diva we all know he is and actually helps love going forward for the remainder of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the fact he isnt the favorite for mvp is a joke... what he is doing with his arm and his legs and the jump he has made is ****ing nuts
    Not the favorite according to who? I couldn't care less one way or another about the Eagles but Hurts is absolutely the MVP favorite at this point imo.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

as for the packers... love looks legit but i need to see him start. I pray rodgers doesnt act like the diva we all know he is and actually helps love going forward for the remainder of this season.
    Rodgers is going to absolutely insist on playing while injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Did not realized Love and Hurts are in the same draft.
    They should have been playing Nazareth during that draft
    (ok, I'm officially old...if you get that song reference, you are, too)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The Packers have nothing to play for. Sit Arod with his injury and play Love to see what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not the favorite according to who? I couldn't care less one way or another about the Eagles but Hurts is absolutely the MVP favorite at this point imo.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Mahomes is the current favorite. Hurts and Tua are in the top 3 though. Allen has been playing his way out the past few weeks and Burrow may be playing his way into the conversation.

Post game talking about the all time great performance from hurts and how he has been almost perfect this year. King of the tape jaworski is in aww of hurts and his quick decision making with his arm and his legs and how he helps bail out the team if the wideouts arent open or the oline isnt as dominant as usual. They stated hurts set the tone with that first drive by just taking it to the packers with his legs and his growth from last season to a top 3 quarterback this season is because of the help he has but also the drive he has to be better at every little thing.

Its incredible to me listening to them talk about him and then listening to people here on PSD. Guess we gotta wait another week in hopes for a medicore hurts performance so the doubters can be out complaining. The he still needs to prove himself crew
    I **** on Hurts more than anyone but I'll admit, this was the best game all around I've seen from him thus far in his career.
    He was getting pressure constantly from the snap and ran for his life and even threw it out of bounds to avoid the sack. Made nice throws and rarely saw bad reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Packers have nothing to play for. Sit Arod with his injury and play Love to see what you got.
    Erin won't stand for sitting........especially given he may not come back for another year (or maybe this lost year will make him decide on one more year)

Let's keep it in perspective re Love- he looked good in what 2 series, both of which were against a Philly defense more in prevent than their regular scheme. That said, Love looked light years better than the last time we saw him in a real game.

Is there a repeat of Favre/Rodgers coming this spring?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast