Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I'm kind of enjoying watching Blankenship play right now. I literally have no idea how they haven't found a role for him in the defense til now. K'Von Wallace is literally trash. There was no reason he should've been playing over Blankenship.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Are you a Packers fan for Eagles fan? Really confused lately.
    packers fan that loves hurts considering he had all the tools and is a great dude that everyone wanted to give up on and is now dominating. I know my season is lost.

I'm kind of enjoying watching Blankenship play right now. I literally have no idea how they haven't found a role for him in the defense til now. K'Von Wallace is literally trash. There was no reason he should've been playing over Blankenship.
    He looks like he may be playing a while now with CGJ out. Hopefully CGJ is back in a few weeks though and Reed gets time in 3 safety sets. In the past, the Eagles used a 3rd safety a lot but may not have done it as much lately with how bad Wallace is.

Damn, well, we know cowboys fans are going to be all over this rodgers injury

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    He looks like he may be playing a while now with CGJ out. Hopefully CGJ is back in a few weeks though and Reed gets time in 3 safety sets. In the past, the Eagles used a 3rd safety a lot but may not have done it as much lately with how bad Wallace is.
    Glad itís ribs though, those arenít typically season Enders

Blankenship reminds me of mikell. Nothing outstanding about him, but he plays and reacts fast and seems to be in the right places

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Glad itís ribs though, those arenít typically season Enders

Blankenship reminds me of mikell. Nothing outstanding about him, but he plays and reacts fast and seems to be in the right places
    I mean for a 3rd safety I'll more than take that. You can start getting more creative with your sub packages if you have a good 3rd safety.

hurts just avoided sack number 12 but man he isnt doing the line any favors when 3 men are in the backfield at the snap of the ball.

Jordan love to pull joe Webb on eagles?

Didnít like how calm Jordan love looked.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    hurts just avoided sack number 12 but man he isnt doing the line any favors when 3 men are in the backfield at the snap of the ball.
    Not sure how long you think the line is supposed to hold their blocks there, but by all means stay down there on your knees.

hurts first bad throw/decision tonight.

I canít believe Jason kelce is 35 years old. If you didnít know, I bet most people would think heís a young 20 something year old with the way he plays

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I canít believe Jason kelce is 35 years old. If you didnít know, I bet most people would think heís a young 20 something year old with the way he plays
    its crazy how long a lot of Olinemen can play. you would think they would be the first ones to fall off when they hit a certain age with as much wear and tear there is in the trenches. I mean look at Jason Peters he's like 200 years old.

It would be pretty cool if Hurts could break the single game rushing record. Not sure he's gonna get enough opportunities to get 32 more yards though.

It would be pretty cool if Hurts could break the single game rushing record. Not sure he's gonna get enough opportunities to get 32 more yards though.
    Woulda been cooler if fields didnít set it like 3 weeks ago

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast