Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points will Ja Morant have vs the Knicks?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 20

0 0%
  • 20-30

2 66.67%
  • 31-40

0 0%
  • 41-50

0 0%
  • 51 and up

1 33.33%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    71% of 1.6 attempts a game, is pretty elite, no?
    not sure if this was sarcasm or not but overall he shoots 1.7 per 4 shots per game, not good.

And when you shoot 2.4 three's and make them at a clip of 22.7% you better make every 2 pointer you take and that won't even make it good.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    BKREF

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Look at ďshootingĒ and then % of FGA by distance

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    not sure if this was sarcasm or not but overall he shoots 1.7 per 4 shots per game, not good.

And when you shoot 2.4 three's and make them at a clip of 22.7% you better make every 2 pointer you take and that won't even make it good.
    It was sarcasm lol

do you consider Cam a good shooter I mean his TS% is 56.5 and his Eff % 52.1%

bottom line is you just can't say okay don't worry be happy, Grimes will make his shots? right now he's shooting 61% of his shots from threee and doing a bad job making them.

And when 1.6 shot a game from two is a lot, then i'm not sure what to say.

Except Grimes needs to make his three's at a better clip.

I mean why is IQ not shooting well and his TS is 51.3%, not really getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    It was sarcasm lol
    good I was getting worried there for a minute lol

bottom line is you just can't say okay don't worry be happy, Grimes will make his shots? right now he's shooting 61% of his shots from threee and doing a bad job making them.

Donít worry Grimes will make 3s. See I can say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Btw the Knicks scored 40 in the 4th. Just needed a couple stops. Brunson was incredible. It used to be hard to imagine this team winning a tight game where the opponent actually played good offensively in the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Donít worry Grimes will make 3s. See I can say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes you can, I can see that!

Where did I say anyone is shooting well? What are you on about? I said we should both be confident Grimes is better than 22% shooter from 3. He has started 4 games, played 9. The ones he didn't start, he was mostly garbage minutes. Last year, Obi took more than half a season to get going from 3. So what gives?

Dallas drops to 9-10 if season ended right now pending lottery we don't own their pick.

Problem with Dallas is timmy mainly, he is a shooter and not much on defense, so when your shooter is shooting 29% from three that isn't helping doncic and company.

Wood played 32 m tonight so not sure if he's falling out of favor with the Mavs and scored 21 off the bench. DinW has played well as of late and Smith is just solid it's that one position a wing that is a tru 3& D guy because although he didn't play tonight Bully has had a bad year, so all our ex Knicks well not so good over there. There was a Frank and Pinson sighting though lol each got 3 min

Game Thread #20 - Grizzlies (11-8) vs Knicks (9-10): Bane is out will Ja go off?

Seems like teams are targeting our poorer defenders more this year. The Griz went 1/5 pick and roll a lot. I think even though Cam struggled with Jah in the 4th keeping Mitch in the action helped us. Iíve been watching the Kings a lot. They have a lot more shooting then us which opens up a lot more possibilities but they also have a lot of different guys screen for Fox depending on who they want to involved in action. Sabonis is kind of a DHO hub but if they go pick and roll the screen often comes from one of there wings. Canít say it definitely would help our offense but itís something Iíd like to see
    Last edited by ewing; 11-29-2022 at 09:39 AM.

Some interesting stats

Hart and Mitch are both averaging 0.8 assists a game.

Randle has 3.3 assists to go with 2.9 TOs - yikes.

IQ is making 1.3 treys on 4 attempts a game
    RJ is making 1.5 treys on 5.6 attempts a game.

Svi is 100% from 3 on 0.6 attempts a game. But he shoots FTs at 33%. Go figure.

Obi is our second best 3-pt shooter at 35.8% on 4.1 attempts per game.

Cam and Randle are both shooting 33% from 3 and 53% from 2.

Mitch and Randle both average 3.5 fouls a game with Mitch playing about 65% of Randle's minutes.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789