Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points will Ja Morant have vs the Knicks?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 20

0 0%
  • 20-30

2 66.67%
  • 31-40

0 0%
  • 41-50

0 0%
  • 51 and up

1 33.33%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Btw Hali is legit bofl yea we really ****ed that one up

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I mean, I love Brunson. But canít say that Iím not disappointed that heís missed three game-winning or game-tying shots in the span of two games. In combination it feels backbreaking for the season.
    Iíll push back a little. Everyone on both teams both knew he getting the ball and going to shoot it and he still carried big time. with the Jah pick and roll you had to be weary of him beating you with the pass too. The last thing is we got no stops. They missed Grimes defense at the end. He was amazing recovering against Jah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iíll push back a little. Everyone on both teams both knew he getting the ball and going to shoot it and he still carried big time. with the Jah pick and roll you had to be weary of him beating you with the pass too. The last thing is we got no stops. They missed Grimes defense at the end. He was amazing recovering against Jah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We played good defense at the end Mitch blocked the shot

Randle just gave ja an open layup

We kept it close bc Mitch is back and Brunson is an all-star. I really thought by now we would have a clearer picture of the SG-SF-PF rotation but we clearly don't. It's a mess.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Sidenote, anytime Reddish drives to the rim I fn love it. He has a such bag of moves to finish at the rim its fun as hell to watch.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

On the plus side, 3 straight 30pt games for Brunson

Even with that, still not enough. Hopefully Leon wakes up from the several month long nap he seems to be in, and realizes itís time to change things up

Or Dolan realizes itís time..

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    We played good defense at the end Mitch blocked the shot

Randle just gave ja an open layup
    Ewing said it. Cam couldn't recover from screens and funnel Ja into Mitch like Grimes did when he was in. With Ja, that's already more than he needs to kill you. Ideally, we should have had Cam and Grimes both in there to get stops.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Not really mad at that loss like I am Portland... Brunson was great both games and could have won them both at the end but it shouldn't be that way. Quickley out hurt a lot because he looked great in the first half.

not sure how it's a moral victory, their key player after Ja didn't even play and they've won now two games without him and of course one was us.
    the difference is Konchar now comes off the bench instead of Roddy, so it affects the starting unit and the bench, yes he was missed, that makes Ja that much better and Banes can play defense with the best of wings.

but hey moving on

I like Cams composure, he don't force things any longer but i also feel he's a very good wing defender I do not like him on quick PG's and that is on Thibs, how can he not see that>

Randle had a good game not forcing the action and got 9 assists but again his defense is a net negative and one time did his leave JJ open by 20 feet and for that he got rewarded with the missed three and rebound, congrats.

Still questions remain like Cam did well but IQ had to sit the second half out so would Cam have gotten 24 min? Highly unlikely probably closer to 16.
    Cam in a 4 point loss had the best +/- again with a +4

The roster is flawed and having a IQ, Cam and Grimes is a part of it.

Love Obi, but he keeps this up i'm tempted to say have a seat and lets see Cam at PF for those minutes.

Sims reward? DNP coach's decision, all well.

I am with bubba however , Brunny has bee allstar worthy but this is two games he takes the ball and no way he's passing it and blew the shot. He looks gassed if you ask me down the bitter end but he still needs to make these kind of shots, that is why you get 100m./

Everyone keeps saying Grimes will hit the shots, well i think it's about time he does, how long we want to keep seeing bad shooting?

Anyone else want to see Grimes and Cam on the court together?

All well 9-11 just a tad below where Vegas has us % wise prior to the season.

On to Detroit then it gets interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Sidenote, anytime Reddish drives to the rim I fn love it. He has a such bag of moves to finish at the rim its fun as hell to watch.
    Fun but not efficient. He definitely tends to try all manner of circus shots. Great when they go in, ugly when they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Fun but not efficient. He definitely tends to try all manner of circus shots. Great when they go in, ugly when they don't.

not lately, no disagree, he's been spot on taking the right shot and making most of them. Prior I'll agree not lately.

Let's hope RJB can play at today's level or better the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    We kept it close bc Mitch is back and Brunson is an all-star. I really thought by now we would have a clearer picture of the SG-SF-PF rotation but we clearly don't. It's a mess.
    We do obi Grimes cam should all be starting RJ and Randle are killing us

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    not sure how it's a moral victory, their key player after Ja didn't even play and they've won now two games without him and of course one was us.
    the difference is Konchar now comes off the bench instead of Roddy, so it affects the starting unit and the bench, yes he was missed, that makes Ja that much better and Banes can play defense with the best of wings.

but hey moving on

I like Cams composure, he don't force things any longer but i also feel he's a very good wing defender I do not like him on quick PG's and that is on Thibs, how can he not see that>

Randle had a good game not forcing the action and got 9 assists but again his defense is a net negative and one time did his leave JJ open by 20 feet and for that he got rewarded with the missed three and rebound, congrats.

Still questions remain like Cam did well but IQ had to sit the second half out so would Cam have gotten 24 min? Highly unlikely probably closer to 16.
    Cam in a 4 point loss had the best +/- again with a +4

The roster is flawed and having a IQ, Cam and Grimes is a part of it.

Love Obi, but he keeps this up i'm tempted to say have a seat and lets see Cam at PF for those minutes.

Sims reward? DNP coach's decision, all well.

I am with bubba however , Brunny has bee allstar worthy but this is two games he takes the ball and no way he's passing it and blew the shot. He looks gassed if you ask me down the bitter end but he still needs to make these kind of shots, that is why you get 100m./

Everyone keeps saying Grimes will hit the shots, well i think it's about time he does, how long we want to keep seeing bad shooting?

Anyone else want to see Grimes and Cam on the court together?

All well 9-11 just a tad below where Vegas has us % wise prior to the season.

On to Detroit then it gets interesting again.
    Grimes is shooting 71% from 2. Bad shooting? Bruh...

His 3s will fall. I think we both know he is better than 22% from 3.

Brunson missing game winners will be a problem if it becomes a thing. But I'm willing to wait and see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    not sure how it's a moral victory,
    The Moral Victory came from the cohesiveness the first unit showed for the majority of the game.

The chemistry out there was flat out the best it's been all season.

The game was actually a pleasure to watch imo. Most nights I hate watching the first unit.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast