Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Was amazing. They troll better then anyone. And I doub punks gone I can still see him coming back.

Sent from my SM-A037U using Tapatalk
    Haha, you also thought Cody was coming back. I don't see this being an angle. They would have thought of it too quickly. Plus, Punk has zero interest in working with them. I also don't see them interested in working with Punk either. They don't want any talent over them.

Just like the Bucks won't put over FTR because they don't want them ahead of them even though they are. There is a reason you never saw Punk associate with the Elite the entire time he was in AEW. Punk isn't going to work with those dumb dumbs. Now if it was MJF or someone else that he got in a backstage fight with, I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Haha, you also thought Cody was coming back. I don't see this being an angle. They would have thought of it too quickly. Plus, Punk has zero interest in working with them. I also don't see them interested in working with Punk either. They don't want any talent over them.

Just like the Bucks won't put over FTR because they don't want them ahead of them even though they are. There is a reason you never saw Punk associate with the Elite the entire time he was in AEW. Punk isn't going to work with those dumb dumbs. Now if it was MJF or someone else that he got in a backstage fight with, I would agree.
    They had no reason to interact didn't make since story line wise at the time. And they have put over ftr in aew.

They had no reason to interact didn't make since story line wise at the time. And they have put over ftr in aew.

Not when they needed to they didn't. They are tied 1-1. When the Bucks won the title again the logical match was against FTR so they can try and have all the belts. The Bucks can't handle having FTR being better than them.

Not when they needed to they didn't. They are tied 1-1. When the Bucks won the title again the logical match was against FTR so they can try and have all the belts. The Bucks can't handle having FTR being better than them.
    The story was for the hardys to win the titles and lose to swerve and lee to tgen fued with the Acclaimed and make them huge witch happened. But jeff is gonna jeff so tgey needed to switch on the fly. Either team could of won. But the bucks made sense thry could lose soon after and be fine. Have ftr win and then lose so fast would of hurt them.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I just read something that CM Punk posted pictures of his dog on instagram and he was missing some teeth and thats led many to believe the Punk camps version of the backstage fight.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I just read something that CM Punk posted pictures of his dog on instagram and he was missing some teeth and thats led many to believe the Punk camps version of the backstage fight.
    Um that dog isn't in very good health that could of happened at anytime

Um that dog isn't in very good health that could of happened at anytime

How do you know what kind of health it is in? Do you know him personally? Boy, you will defend them at any cost, won't you?

The story was for the hardys to win the titles and lose to swerve and lee to tgen fued with the Acclaimed and make them huge witch happened. But jeff is gonna jeff so tgey needed to switch on the fly. Either team could of won. But the bucks made sense thry could lose soon after and be fine. Have ftr win and then lose so fast would of hurt them.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and after that wasn't going to happen, it made sense for them to drop it to FTR, but they wouldn't. It's what the fans wanted.

How do you know what kind of health it is in? Do you know him personally? Boy, you will defend them at any cost, won't you?
    And you throw them under the bus for everything with little to no proof.

Yeah, and after that wasn't going to happen, it made sense for them to drop it to FTR, but they wouldn't. It's what the fans wanted.
    No it made sense to go with the story to make the acclaimed a bigger team sorry you are wrong here man. Ftr are huge they don't need anymore tag titles. Everyone cries when they don't push there own stars then they do and you still cry.

Last edited by Midnightbottle; 12-03-2022 at 10:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12