Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 124
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It makes no sense whatsoever and kind of calls into question Kafka tbh lol.

    I see what you're saying about liking him from his Eagles past and such but in terms of results I don't see it
    Daboll is just as much in charge of clock management.

    No one could run a competent offense with Daniel Jones

    Remember Sean Payton with Winston

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Lol yeah. Doesn't matter though. Dallas has been getting calls but likely would've won regardless.
    Cowboys have double digit penalties.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20,149
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Daboll is just as much in charge of clock management.

    No one could run a competent offense with Daniel Jones

    Remember Sean Payton with Winston
    Fair enough, Jones definitely makes it difficult. He has missed a lot of throws today

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20,149
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Cowboys have double digit penalties.
    Yeah idk what he is talking about lol. Cowboys been called for twice as many than the Giants and still kicking their ***

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Does New York have the lead or Dallas?

    Because New York is doing a bang up job of running the clock
    Teams are scared to pass against Dallas.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Fair enough, Jones definitely makes it difficult. He has missed a lot of throws today
    If he hits Barkley on that 4th this is a different game. And thatís pitch and catch. Cooper rush hits that pass

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20,257
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Teams are scared to pass against Dallas.
    Are you sure itís not the giants are scared of Daniel Jones passing? Because this is how they play every week lol

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20,257
    Maybe the giants can trade for Jordan love and Zach Wilson

    And open a QB rehabilitation clinic since their pick will be to far back for a QB

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    27,207
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Cowboys have double digit penalties.
    Just because they called a penalty doesn't mean it was wrong? Dallas has had more go their way.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20,149
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Just because they called a penalty doesn't mean it was wrong? Dallas has had more go their way.
    Like what? We had one defensive holding call that seemed questionable. They got a PI that turned into a pick. What else?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    27,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Like what? We had one defensive holding call that seemed questionable. They got a PI that turned into a pick. What else?
    That clearly wasn't a PI on the INT. It is the same **** every week with you lmao.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20,257
    Penalties or no penalties Dallas is further along than New York

    New York wouldíve had to play perfect to win. And they did the opposite. They missed plays constantly that were there. Well Daniel Jones did.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20,149
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That clearly wasn't a PI on the INT. It is the same **** every week with you lmao.
    So what example do you have?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    So what example do you have?
    The 2 blatant holds not called on their last drive lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20,149
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The 2 blatant holds not called on their last drive lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uh huh. Sure. Leave it to you guys to somehow spin that Dallas is favored by refs when they're called for 13 flags vs 7 for the Giants.

    Hilarious, especially when you are pointing at holds when they were called for holds on that drive anyway lmao

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •