Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Boston will likely run the Kings out the gym. Kings have talent, but still not on Boston's level.
    Whats the deal with Richuan Holmes? Could he be had in a deal? Hes got this year and two more at like $12M/year which seems a lot for a guy whos the third center now. Would SAC want some salary relief?

Gallinari, Pritchard, Vonleh matches salaries for him on the BOS end. Im really hoping we can acquire a backup 5 without giving up a pick. If we re-sign Grant and Horford then well go into next year with:

Smart / Brogdon
    Brown / White
    Tatum / Hauser
    Horford / GWilliams
    RWilliams / Holmes (or other backup 5)

And wed have all of our 1st rounders from 2024 on.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Whats the deal with Richuan Holmes? Could he be had in a deal? Hes got this year and two more at like $12M/year which seems a lot for a guy whos the third center now. Would SAC want some salary relief?

Gallinari, Pritchard, Vonleh matches salaries for him on the BOS end. Im really hoping we can acquire a backup 5 without giving up a pick. If we re-sign Grant and Horford then well go into next year with:

Smart / Brogdon
    Brown / White
    Tatum / Hauser
    Horford / GWilliams

Good question. That dude is automatic from floater range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Smart / Brogdon
    Brown / White
    Tatum / Hauser
    Horford / GWilliams

I don't know why Holmes has fallen so out of favor in Sacto ... he's a decent NBA center who can play both ways. I think in part it's that he's not in the top 7 players on the roster and he doesn't shoot as well as Metu so he's just not getting the minutes. That said I don't think Sacramento wants to mess with their improving fortunes by moving him during the year without getting something significant back.

Holmes has played well in the past but its obviously a troubling sign to be out of the rotation altogether. And beyond this year hes due ~$12M next year and then a player option after that (which for a guy currently out of the rotation has to be looked at as probable to be picked up). Thats a massive commitment when its for a guy out of the rotation. My guess is that hes viewed pretty negatively in terms of trade value right now.

Holmes is nice but limited. He takes way too many unnecessary risks that you can get away with as a losing team but not as a winning team.

Honestly I would take him back in Philly. He would work well with Harden as a lob partner.

Smart / Brogdon
    Brown / White
    Tatum / Hauser
    Horford / GWilliams

He's just not a good fit offensively. He doesn't set screens very well and he doesn't excel in a offense that uses the DHO as much as the Kings do. Both Sabonis and Metu can keep the ball moving better in that regard.

Defensively I can't really say. I thought he was a good defender, but Brown disagrees I suppose.

Warfelg says it best. He's a decent lob threat at this point who can probably give you serviceable defensive minutes too.

I'd say he's definitely on the trade block and Kings might want a wing defender to replace. My ideal is Thybulle. Not sure what the Kings would actually want.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Good question. That dude is automatic from floater range

Kings clearly place a higher emphasis on passing and screen setting than floaters.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He's just not a good fit offensively. He doesn't set screens very well and he doesn't excel in a offense that uses the DHO as much as the Kings do. Both Sabonis and Metu can keep the ball moving better in that regard.

Defensively I can't really say. I thought he was a good defender, but Brown disagrees I suppose.

Warfelg says it best. He's a decent lob threat at this point who can probably give you serviceable defensive minutes too.

I'd say he's definitely on the trade block and Kings might want a wing defender to replace. My ideal is Thybulle. Not sure what the Kings would actually want.
    The desire for a wing defender makes some sense. I didn't know Holmes couldn't set a screen, he never was very physical.

I haven't gotten to watch as much NBA basketball as I'd like this season since the Astros and baseball dominated my sports interest through early November, but that was easily the best the Rockets have played in the 4th all season. They've kept games closer this year, despite the record, but they kept getting outplayed and making silly mistakes late. Not tonight. And as cocky and arrogant and Young and Murray were, it was pretty sweet to send them home with the L.

Green was super clutch, and Smith had one of his best games of his rookie season. Kenyon Martin Jr. is really coming into his own, too. I hope the talk of him possibly being trade bait is officially dead.

Warriors 7-3 in their last 10 and 8-0 at home. Just REALLY need to play better on the road ... Kerr resting players has cost a few of the road losses.

That said, Kerr likes to play mental games with the team and likes them struggling going into the all star break so they can come out renewed for the stretch run ... but I have no idea what the team will look like when they get there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NYKnicks/co...tm_name=iossmf

Jalen Brunson takes Justice Winslow down to the low box and shows off his post up game in crunch time. 6 foot tall Brunsons post game is wild

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Warriors 7-3 in their last 10 and 8-0 at home. Just REALLY need to play better on the road ... Kerr resting players has cost a few of the road losses.

That said, Kerr likes to play mental games with the team and likes them struggling going into the all star break so they can come out renewed for the stretch run ... but I have no idea what the team will look like when they get there.
    the anti doc... id rather my coach do that where playoff seeding means nothing esp during an 82 game season. kerr is a genius and doc is the worst coach in the nba.

Rockets with the win streak! Green played incredible and will get a lot of the credit for the win, but Sengun was the story of the night. Look at this absurd statline:

21 points on 10-17 shooting, 19 boards, 7 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks

The only thing holding him back is the coaching staff. If Silas knew what the hell he was doing, he'd let Green and Sengun be the dominant star duo and let most of the offense run through those guys. I like KPJ, but I still think he'd be better as a 6th man or that he'd be a better fit as a SG on another team.

Atyon had 29 and 21 tonight. I read it was only the 2nd time this year he took 14 or more shots. Crazy. I always hear fans criticize his effort. Hes scores way to easily for the Suns has to use him as little as they do though. Suns are good but I cant see that relationship being healthy

interesting... 37 year old lebron 20 years in just dropped 39/11/3 on a slash line of 52/58/100 and not one thing said lol. Respect the goat

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast