Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you still have a big time out if this season tanks tbh. A trade of towns in the off season for durant could benefit both teams. Nets get a core of simmons/towns and rudy/durant/dlo can make noise.
    Oof

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Well, I was duped into yet another Minnesota mens team with expectations actually fulfilling them. I should have known better.
    KP with 29 points in 15 minutes. Oof.

KAT look like he tore his calf

Celtics dropped 140 today on 59% shooting without Jaylen Brown.

Yesterday they scored 130 on 55% shooting with Tatum out.

Lauri came to play in the first half. Dunno if it's playing his former team or making amends for his poor shooting night against Phoenix.....but I'm liking it!

Also, serious question....why is PJ Tucker getting so many minutes!?!? The guy is giving you NOTHING. I know defense/hustle, whatever other BS you wanna say doesn't show up in the box score. But tonight, 28mins and 3 rebs and a TO. There HAS to be somebody who might actually take a shot or something. He gets paid too much to just do nothing other than stand in the corner on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Also, serious question....why is PJ Tucker getting so many minutes!?!? The guy is giving you NOTHING. I know defense/hustle, whatever other BS you wanna say doesn't show up in the box score. But tonight, 28mins and 3 rebs and a TO. There HAS to be somebody who might actually take a shot or something. He gets paid too much to just do nothing other than stand in the corner on offense.
    Blame Doc

People clowning Thybulle but Tucker is giving you literally nothing playing 30 minutes a night.

Denver has played 6 total home games, which is less than 18 teams win total at home. Tim Connelly was thought to be a terrible loss but Calvin Booth has hit, well besides DeAndre Jordan lol

Harden, James is my guess.

I'll be damned if Mathurin didn't actually out play LeBron🤣

I'll be damned if Mathurin didn't actually out play LeBron[emoji1787]
    Bron shouldve sat after tweaking his ankle.

Ultimately not surprising , Bron has been bad all year while inured and/or ill.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-29-2022 at 03:59 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Celtics dropped 140 today on 59% shooting without Jaylen Brown.

Yesterday they scored 130 on 55% shooting with Tatum out.
    Bucks fan here

Your offense makes me sweat haha - here’s hoping Celtics’ defense stays middle of the road and Milwaukee’s can stay elite *fingers crossed*.

you still have a big time out if this season tanks tbh. A trade of towns in the off season for durant could benefit both teams. Nets get a core of simmons/towns and rudy/durant/dlo can make noise.
    I was told Towns won’t be traded regardless of the fit.

Also not a surprise a 5 that can spread the floor flourishes against any Gobert team.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yep. Was SO glad when the Warriors got something back for him.
    I would still make that trade, fyi. The Wiggins situation nearly destroyed the fan base here man.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I don't want Durant anywhere near my team.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast