Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 12: The Home Team Vs. The "Home" Team

Definitely a tough game, one I don't think the Lions as currently constructed could pull off.

No Okudah either makes the secondary issues that much more frustrating. Hopefully Oruwariye has one more good game left in him.

Any given Sunday. If we win this game it would mean so much for the franchise. However we probably just donít have enough talent to pull it off. But at home we can score with anyone.

Like Rocinante said if we pull off the miracle and win this game this would be huge for the franchise. Do I think they stand a chance against a team that many analyst said are Super Bowl contenders and rightfully so. Allen is known to throw a least a couple of INTs. We just need to capitalize on the turnovers and score points. I just hope we don't get embarrassed on National TV again.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball We beat Duke in Coach K's last home game and finished his career in the Final 4.
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Any given Sunday. If we win this game it would mean so much for the franchise. However we probably just donít have enough talent to pull it off. But at home we can score with anyone.
    If we win we're going 11-6!

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Like Rocinante said if we pull off the miracle and win this game this would be huge for the franchise. Do I think they stand a chance against a team that many analyst said are Super Bowl contenders and rightfully so. Allen is known to throw a least a couple of INTs. We just need to capitalize on the turnovers and score points. I just hope we don't get embarrassed on National TV again.
    but yeah... that's how I really feel

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball We beat Duke in Coach K's last home game and finished his career in the Final 4.

So close. Just came down to QB play at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    So close. Just came down to QB play at the end.
    Plus the wrong play call on 3rd and 1 before the tying FG

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

James Houston had a hell of a debut today.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    James Houston had a hell of a debut today.
    Yeah he did.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

Plus the wrong play call on 3rd and 1 before the tying FG

was that the pass the Chark? I might have my situations wrong, but if that's the play I'm thinking of, that was on Chark, we absolutely had that, the ball was gonna come out quick based on the defense, but Chark didn't look early. That sucked to miss on that one, but coming off IR and not getting reps with your QB, **** like that happens

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    was that the pass the Chark? I might have my situations wrong, but if that's the play I'm thinking of, that was on Chark, we absolutely had that, the ball was gonna come out quick based on the defense, but Chark didn't look early. That sucked to miss on that one, but coming off IR and not getting reps with your QB, **** like that happens
    Yeah that was the one to Chark....St. Brown was open underneath and would have made the first down.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

Yeah that was the one to Chark....St. Brown was open underneath and would have made the first down.

There are numerous times where I feel like Goff effectively read defenses better heís be able to diagnose brown was the guy there. Itís probably my biggest complaint 6 years in the lead and still seems to have to throw to the targeted WR instead of finding the open guy.