Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    I know Justin wants to play but he does not need to prove how tough he is. Ryan Poles and Flus knows he is the future and they need to protect #1 from himself. Please sit #1 till the bye, Bears. Don't risk it.
    Screw sabermetics.

Wild to see Zach Wilson suck this bad. I think a lot of people had him as a sleeper to be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    Wild to see Zach Wilson suck this bad. I think a lot of people had him as a sleeper to be really good.
    He was a sleeper. He was overrated.

I liked him a lot coming out. He’s definitely talented, but looks overwhelmed in the pros and seems to have a **** attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I liked him a lot coming out. He’s definitely talented, but looks overwhelmed in the pros and seems to have a **** attitude.

My thing with him and Manziel is they kinda played a backyard style that is impossible to replicate in the NFL unless you are Michael Vick, Lamar Jackson, Justin Fields athletic. And even Vick and Jackson have yet to prove that that kind of QB can win in January. Vick was historically bad once December started. Jackson will be so average if he ever loses a step. We will see if Fields can be more prime Russell Wilson than Lamar/Vick.

I was high on Wilson til some point late into his last college season.
    Last edited by dabears34ft; 11-24-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

He's overwhelmed because he never played anyone in college. I was never high on him for that reason. Same with Lance.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

That's why as a fan is almost impossible to evaluate QBs bc so much is tied to the mental/intellectual football side of things, on top of leadership abilities.

Kind of baffling how teams consistently botch or ignore that side of things.

Detroit is scrappy

There's a chance both Brisker and Gordon miss the game along with Fields. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    There's a chance both Brisker and Gordon miss the game along with Fields. Yikes.
    Mike White is gonna torch the secondary

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    That's why as a fan is almost impossible to evaluate QBs bc so much is tied to the mental/intellectual football side of things, on top of leadership abilities.

Kind of baffling how teams consistently botch or ignore that side of things.
    It’s the shiny object effect. The reason there are so few great franchise QB is because of the mental part. QB is like 75% mental.

Idk how much a 2nd overall pick can be considered a ‘sleeper’. But I do agree with everyone else here tho, Wilson just seems overwhelmed at the pro level

Lol duke shelly has been getting destroyed by Mac jones

Zach Wilson is very much like Mitch Trubisky in that they both should have sit for up to 2 years behind a good veteran QB. When I mean a vet QB, I mean more like Alex Smith and not Aaron Douchebag. I think playing behind Alex Smith did wonders for Patrick Mahomes. If the Jets are not careful, they are about to have a third top 5 QB draft pick to bust on them in 13 years or so.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast