Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    We absolutely need to blow this ***** up and get as many picks as we can for AD and Lebron. It's not just 10 games in, last season was arguably better. That's enough games (with two different coaches) to know this project is a lost cause
    Yep i tried to tell them. Its now on year 3 of the same thing. You can change coach change players here and there but the same fundamental problem will still exist. They all tried blaming Russ for an issue that was present before his arrival.

At this rate even if they break the team up they would still win the same amount of games. I mean it cant be worst? They are shooting themselves in the foot. Even that Lebron is out his prime there going to accuse Lakers of wasting his prime. His last few years in the League.

I understand the side off the court and dont want to move their families but that is what comes along with being an nba player.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-12-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Yep i tried to tell them. Its now on year 3 of the same thing. You can change coach change players here and there but the same fundamental problem will still exist. They all tried blaming Russ for an issue that was present before his arrival.
    Don't try to save your boy just because he posted empty stats for less than 10 games in 16 months, he's the biggest part of the problem.

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Don't try to save your boy just because he posted empty stats for less than 10 games in 16 months, he's the biggest part of the problem.
    Westbrook have been in the NBA for a long time. Its no secret he is an open floor player and is best with shooters. Players Lakers dont have.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Minnesota is 5-8, we're 2-10 so yeah we're pretty much alone and what trade do you think will make us come back from that 2-10 record???
    Giannis? Llullz!!!
    Pelinka Sucks!!

Before Russ? You mean when the team had Kuzma, KCP, Caruso, Harrell, etc? You don't think losing all those quality players had an effect when they were replaced by Russ and some fossils?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Before Russ? You mean when the team had Kuzma, KCP, Caruso, Harrell, etc? You don't think losing all those quality players had an effect when they were replaced by Russ and some fossils?
    He has no idea what hes talking about..
    Pelinka Sucks!!

Man we suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Lebron and AD. And drop Westbrook off on the side of the road.

Westbrook have been in the NBA for a long time. Its no secret he is an open floor player and is best with shooters. Players Lakers dont have.
    I thought he was talking about LBJ lol

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Giannis? Llullz!!!
    Lol!

Mamba Forever

Ok

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    He has no idea what hes talking about..
    +1

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I will make jersey grabbing look legal and I can spear ribcages mid-air while they rebound.
    Lmao
    It would have to be a sign and trade and it would kick in the hard cap so we can't do it.

Signed Mcallen Tex for the 1000th time

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast