Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Regular Season Game Thread: November

What a finish! I went from cursing the turnover to jumping out of my seat after the shot. Thank you Fox!

I have watched every game, missed some of the warriors game. Kings have competed every game. If we can just hang in there the schedule will eventually be in our favor.

Next 5 games is a test.

Kings are 3-1 so far through the 5 game test.

This is the most fun I have had watching the Kings play in a long time.

Mike Brown has this team playing excellent team defense, and the game plan against the Warriors last game was a credit to Brown.

Kevin Huerter and Malik Monk have been great additions to this team. Huerter has turned out to be the perfect fit for this team.

I was disappointed when we lost Donte, but Monk has probably been a better fit for the Kings than Donte. Monk is playing more like a leader than a follower and the Kings need that. Donte played more like a role player.

I know Halliburton has been playing lights out, and we lost Bogdan for nothing 2 seasons ago, but I don't think this team would be as good with Tyrese, Hield, and Bogdan instead of Domantas and Heurter. There is something to be said about fit and chemistry.

The jump Fox has taken from season 5 to season 6 has been his biggest jump yet. He is playing like a franchise player.

I think the Kings are a top 10 Western conference team. The Jazz are playing over their head and will drop out of the top 10. The Twolves are too talented but chemistry is important, chemistry is why the Kings traded Tyrese last year knowing that Fox and Tyrese could not exist together. It will be fun but right now I see the Kings with the early hard schedule and 6-6 record make me believe they can win 42 plus games. Injuries always a factor as the Kings have been relatively healthy so far.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-15-2022 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kings are 3-1 so far through the 5 game test.
    The Kings beat the Nets and went 4-1 on their 5 game test.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    This is the most fun I have had watching the Kings play in a long time.

Mike Brown has this team playing excellent team defense, and the game plan against the Warriors last game was a credit to Brown.

Kevin Huerter and Malik Monk have been great additions to this team. Huerter has turned out to be the perfect fit for this team.

I was disappointed when we lost Donte, but Monk has probably been a better fit for the Kings than Donte. Monk is playing more like a leader than a follower and the Kings need that. Donte played more like a role player.

I know Halliburton has been playing lights out, and we lost Bogdan for nothing 2 seasons ago, but I don't think this team would be as good with Tyrese, Hield, and Bogdan instead of Domantas and Heurter. There is something to be said about fit and chemistry.

The jump Fox has taken from season 5 to season 6 has been his biggest jump yet. He is playing like a franchise player.

I think the Kings are a top 10 Western conference team. The Jazz are playing over their head and will drop out of the top 10. The Twolves are too talented but chemistry is important, chemistry is why the Kings traded Tyrese last year knowing that Fox and Tyrese could not exist together. It will be fun but right now I see the Kings with the early hard schedule and 6-6 record make me believe they can win 42 plus games. Injuries always a factor as the Kings have been relatively healthy so far.
    Solid post here. Brown can scheme his ways to a good defensive effort and Kings offensive talent can outscore most teams.

Nice win over San Antone.

Damn I thought the hot start would bring more Kings fans here

Considering we have been bad for so long the Kings likely haven't generated any new fans in the last 15 years.

I was hoping we would win 1 of these 3 games on this 3 game road set. We beat Memphis so I feel beating Boston would be a bonus.

We have a tough 6 game road trip in December. 6 road games in 10 days. I hope we can ride through that streak.