Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I cannot see them getting two 1sts for Burns. This seems like another fake report leaked from the Panthers in hopes of some stupid team offering two 1sts.
    The picks were for 2024 and 2025 and the Panthers turned them down.

Bears fleeced Pitt. Goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Itd be funny if the cowboys trade a 2nd or 3rd for the expensive cooks instead of just keeping cooper for free
    Cooper was making over $20M per season, not exactly free. Besides the Cowboys need a WR that also produces on the road and not only at home.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Not at all crazy about giving up a top 40 pick for untapped potential
    What do you think was gonna happen if the Bears kept and used the pick?
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

[Schefter] Another big trade: Denver is dealing LB Bradley Chubb to the Dolphins for a package that includes the 2023 first-round pick that Miami acquired from San Francisco, sources tell ESPN.
    2021 - 2026
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    What do you think was gonna happen if the Bears kept and used the pick?
    I should have clarified: I would prefer not to spend a top 40 pick on untapped potential of a guy in his 3rd year. Wanna throw that at a rookie? Cool. I'm with it.

Claypool was drafted lower than the pick they're gonna get back, and hasn't lived up to that billing yet.

IDK, feels like Poles got taken.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I should have clarified: I would prefer not to spend a top 40 pick on untapped potential of a guy in his 3rd year. Wanna throw that at a rookie? Cool. I'm with it.

Claypool was drafted lower than the pick they're gonna get back, and hasn't lived up to that billing yet.

IDK, feels like Poles got taken.
    I mostly agree was just amused at how you phrased it.

As a Bills fan after Sammy Watkins and Zay Jones you could certainly do worse with whoever you draft, even with Claypool being what he is.

Can still draft another WR and have him be the 3rd guy.
    2021 - 2026
    -Scott van Pelt

Jeff Wilson to Dolphins
    Calvin Ridley to Jags
    William Jackson to Steelers.

Allegedly Bears overpaid for Claypool because they had to outbid the Packers.
    2021 - 2026
    -Scott van Pelt

Would be nice if the Bucs made a move

why does the packers front office hate rodgers so much? Like its been a ****ing decade plus and they dont ****ing do ****

I guess the Cowboys almost traded for Cooks but Houston wanted a second rounder and not to eat any of his salary.

So good move by Dallas not to do that. As someone else here said it would be insane for them to trade away Cooper for a 5th just to turn around trade away a second to pay Cooks (who is good but not as good or young as Cooper) the same amount

Nyheim Hines will thrive on the Bills. Looking forward to seeing him on a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I guess the Cowboys almost traded for Cooks but Houston wanted a second rounder and not to eat any of his salary.

So good move by Dallas not to do that. As someone else here said it would be insane for them to trade away Cooper for a 5th just to turn around trade away a second to pay Cooks (who is good but not as good or young as Cooper) the same amount
    Yea Im not too upset about not getting Brandin Cooks. I will say this though about Cooks compared to Amari, at least Cooks produces on the road about the same as he does at home. Cooper gets all his stats at home and on the road turns into the worst starting WR in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea Im not too upset about not getting Brandin Cooks. I will say this though about Cooks compared to Amari, at least Cooks produces on the road about the same as he does at home. Cooper gets all his stats at home and on the road turns into the worst starting WR in the league.
    Cooks has a slightly different skill set to Cooper too as more of a deep threat.

Cooks would have fit in well with Gallup and Lamb for sure, but the trade without Houston eating any salary was never going to work for Dallas. Just let Brown or Washington man the WR3 spot.

We should have sent Miami a 4th for Cedrick Wilson. They don't even use him

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast