Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

What do the Jets do about Zach Wilson?

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2022/10...nfl-2023-draft

Joe Flacco (three starts): 901 yards, 58.7% completion, 5 TD, 3 INT ó 77.9 passer rating
    Zach Wilson (four starts): 693 yards, 57.4% completion, 1 TD, 2 INT ó 73.5 passer rating

192 of Wilsonís passing yards this season have come on four receptions, over a quarter of his season total.

This week he attempted 5 passes of more than 10 yards and completed none of them and 50% of his completions were at or behind the line of scrimmage.

With the Jets being more successful than expected... it seems they could do even better if they had a QB who could throw.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Pretty much have to stick with him as long as they're winning. If he starts costing them games maybe you pull him for Flacco, but you don't kill your #2 pick 2nd year QB's confidence when Joe Flacco is the alternative. Not to mention he'd bang their moms if they backstab him

The same thing the Bears are doing with Fields. Stick with him for another few seasons.
    Eagles, Yankees, Sixers, NYRangers

But they're winning with him and he's their future

to be fair he hasnt been asked to go out there and play superhero ball, the run game and Defense has really carried the jets. Now with breece out hes probably going to have to do much more, heres to hoping we dont have sanchez 2.0

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2022/10...nfl-2023-draft

Joe Flacco (three starts): 901 yards, 58.7% completion, 5 TD, 3 INT ó 77.9 passer rating
    Zach Wilson (four starts): 693 yards, 57.4% completion, 1 TD, 2 INT ó 73.5 passer rating

192 of Wilsonís passing yards this season have come on four receptions, over a quarter of his season total.

This week he attempted 5 passes of more than 10 yards and completed none of them and 50% of his completions were at or behind the line of scrimmage.

With the Jets being more successful than expected... it seems they could do even better if they had a QB who could throw.
    I been stating Zach is a star in this league even when he was struggling during his rookie season. Anyone who watch him play for the Cougars and had one of the best pro day I ever witness with those twitchy hips of his knew he was special unlike the other QB in his draft class. Jets vs Giants in the SB in the battle of the Big Apple is more of a reality and the odds are still good to take advantage of now!

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I been stating Zach is a star in this league even when he was struggling during his rookie season. Anyone who watch him play for the Cougars and had one of the best pro day I ever witness with those twitchy hips of his knew he was special unlike the other QB in his draft class. Jets vs Giants in the SB in the battle of the Big Apple is more of a reality and the odds are still good to take advantage of now!
    You're all about his twitchy hips huh? Good for you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    But they're winning with him and he's their future
    They're winning in spite of him and could lose the spark if they don't figure out what they're doing.

Then again, could argue the same with Daniel Jones and the Giants. Both New Jersey teams are going to be interesting in how they handle this.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I don't think he's anything special. Bringham young knows how to bring the bedt out of their qbs.

Last edited by cattusmaru; 10-26-2022 at 06:26 AM.

There are a lot of people on this site that love to brag but none really come close to Kathmandu's self-aggrandizing.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    There are a lot of people on this site that love to brag but none really come close to Kathmandu's self-aggrandizing.
    Yeah he's pretty unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Not even sure what their success record is lol

Think they might have to go to Flacco. I know they invested a lot in Wilson but the rest of that team is rock solid and I think you risk losing the locker room sticking with Wilson. He just sucks. Itís tough to cling to any hope with him. Thereís just nothing on tape that inspires any confidence to think heís got it in him. You canít look guys in the eye and say youíre serious about trying to win and keep trotting this guy out there.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Think they might have to go to Flacco. I know they invested a lot in Wilson but the rest of that team is rock solid and I think you risk losing the locker room sticking with Wilson. He just sucks. Itís tough to cling to any hope with him. Thereís just nothing on tape that inspires any confidence to think heís got it in him. You canít look guys in the eye and say youíre serious about trying to win and keep trotting this guy out there.
    Did you see Garrett Wilsonís comments? It was basically ď**** that guyĒ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast