4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You guys get trapped in the soap opera. The tweet even has the door still open.

Judge is not going anywhere but NY!

Book it!
    Roughly an hour later

Good riddance to Judge!

Looks like Hal wussed out!

Yankees will be fine.

Judge brought them absolutely zero WS Championships

Zero!

62 last season and a big strikeout in Oct

Glad he is gone as we can get some power lefty guys again
    Book it

Ignorance is bliss

Im the only damn one on here that is not even concerned as I know deep down Hal wont screw up and is going to be forced to be the hero and save the Yankees from going into the toilet.
    And this

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    This is either a lot of smoke, or he is basically a giant.

Based on things Judge has said, it seems like he's not really interested in being a Yankee, more like he's using them to drive up the price.

Based on how the Yankees organization is currently run, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to come back.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    For real, how could anyone blame the guy? I'll be rooting for Judge to win the next few MVPs.

However, the Yankees will likely be very glad they let Judge walk if it happens.

Unless, they panic and turn around and try to sign Correa/Nimmo/Rodon. Makes no sense, don't go all out on guys who aren't worth it. Be patient and wait, let the kids play and develop, make a big splash next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And this
    Hes a passionate guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Would you believe I just had a text conversation with a very good friend basically saying this exact thing?
    And I asked him if he thought I was nuts, so if I am so are you clown

He was really pissed about Cashman leaking the negotiations, he sees AB and Cash and Hal as the three stooges.

And if being home in SF is that important to him so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Judge is a class act. I wouldn't expect this from him, he'd simply walk away and not make a fuss. Cashman is a moron though and if Judge does leave that is a very very very embarrassing situation. Cashman gets a four year extension when he is the reason Judge, the homegrown superstar, who just had a historic season, walks away.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    For real, how could anyone blame the guy? I'll be rooting for Judge to win the next few MVPs.

However, the Yankees will likely be very glad they let Judge walk if it happens.

Unless, they panic and turn around and try to sign Correa/Nimmo/Rodon. Makes no sense, don't go all out on guys who aren't worth it. Be patient and wait, let the kids play and develop, make a big splash next offseason.
    Big splash with who?

There is nobody left.

When Cano left they signed 3 bums to compensate and struckout.

Just go with the kids and trade Cole too. No use for him now
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    to many bad contracts on the look at the bad deals cashman made for ellsbury and hicks 230 million wasted
    I believe insurance covered most of Ellsbury's salary during thise many years he was out "hurt". So all of those millions owed to him were not wasted exactly.

Big splash with who?

There is nobody left.

When Cano left they signed 3 bums to compensate and struckout.

Just go with the kids and trade Cole too. No use for him now
    Huh? I've seen like three people alone in here say get Correa, Nimmo, and Rodon.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Huh? I've seen like three people alone in here say get Correa, Nimmo, and Rodon.
    and Reynolds

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Judge has cancelled the news conference that was supposed to be around 4:30. Decision window in now 24-48hrs

I really want Judge back, but the way this is starting to playout, I'm liking him less every minute this drags on. IMO, if he really cared about the team around him he would make up his mind.

Then again, maybe he has a deal in place with the Giants and making the Yanks wait and likely lose out on 1 of their top secondary targets could be a huge EFF U to Cash on his way out the door.

Yesterday I would have bet the farm Judge was coming back, today I'm very glad I didn't make that bet. I thought is was 80/20 Yankees, i think it's flipped today.

Padres have supposedly gotten very involved since losing out on Turner. To me if he cares about winning that would seem like a very logical fit on the west coast, more so than SF
    I've been feeling like the Giants have no better than a 5-10% shot of nabbing Judge this entire time....until a few hours ago today. I still don't expect it to happen but things seem to be pointing in that direction a bit more believably now.

This is likely to be Judge's last contract, he should be under no pressure to rush his decision.

If Judge walks who do you go to battle with next season? Cabrera? Peraza? Who fills that void? Are you willing to punt the season? I can hear the *****ing and moaning as they settle near the bottom of the AL East and miss the post season.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I've been feeling like the Giants have no better than a 5-10% shot of nabbing Judge this entire time....until a few hours ago today. I still don't expect it to happen but things seem to be pointing in that direction a bit more believably now.

This is likely to be Judge's last contract, he should be under no pressure to rush his decision.
    With what I read in the Time Magazine article and all the shenanigans today, Id say its 90-95% hes going to SF. Now its just his agent using Cashman to milk SF dry for every penny he can (which it is his job to do)

Johnnyi, You still alive good buddy?
    NYYNEW-TV Prospect Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Johnnyi, You still alive good buddy?
    Hes been writing on a chalkboard over and over Nimmo + Correa < Judge for the past hour.