Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3587
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Love California but the politics ruin it for me….I’ll never go back and give them a dime anymore.
    I'm sure Californians are absolutely crushed by this declaration of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not to mention their economy with Mush not spending any cheddar there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Lol. That's pretty funny
    Wasn't Montas an Astros killer?

I love Rodoh's stuff. I am just terrified of injuries with him.
    Yes, Montas career against the Astro has been very good.

Rodon's injuries are scary, but it sounds like having an elite 1-5 is the way they feel they can close the gap between them and the Astro while Volpe and Peraza get established

I talked to a reporter who was covering the winter meetings for us. He said that the growing expectation is that they will give Volpe and Peraza every chance to take the MINF jobs in ST. They got good news on DJ as well. They are going to try everything they can to move JD and have DJ and Cabrera split time at 3rd and some 2nd base
    NYYNEW-TV Prospect Analyst

We won't have to worry about the Red Soxs for a couple yrs. What the hell is Bloom trying to do over there. He's lost Betts, Benintendi and Xander and only got Verdugo and Jeter Down for them? I don't think he's long for that job

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Mush doesn't even know what time zone California is in.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Mush doesn't even know what time zone California is in.

True, he only knows Vegas and Florida

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    With the news that DJ is likely going to avoid surgery, the Yankees have been more aggressive in shopping their MINF. AZ has interest in IKF and Torres.

Yankees really like McCarthy and that he'll play next yr at 25. I'm told that if the Yanks are able to complete the signing of Rodon, they will look to the trade market for LF. Pereira, Schmidt and IKF is a proposed package for McCarthy. AZ is also looking for MILB level MINF, which we have tons of.

Reynolds market is flooded and very expensive. To get him right now it would take 2 of our top 3 and the Yankees aren't interested in that at this time. Dodgers and Marlins seem to be the 2 most aggressive teams

Yankees have interest in Happ and Cubs like Torres. Packages would include other players.

Right now Yankees top priority right now is upgrading the rotation. They Yankees want Rodon, Rodon want to be a Yankee.. based on what i'm told we're they heavy favorite, but it doesn't sound like the Yanks want to go 6-7 yrs. They want to be 5 yrs, with an option. He's unlikely to take less to play here.

Hicks market still is Washington/ Colorado, but it's seen as something that will get done after the big priorities.

Yankees are still in the market of a LHRP
    I like the idea of McCarthy. And moving IKF seems reasonable if they expect Volpe to be ready soon and DJ to be back. Love the idea of moving Hicks and Donaldson because they just make me sick. Seems like he could play CF too.

C Trevino (R)
    1B Rizzo (L)
    2B Volpe (R)
    3B DJ (R)
    SS Peraza (R)
    LF McCarthy (L)
    CF Bader (R)
    RF Judge (R)
    DH Stanton (R)

1 bench spot goes to a catcher, the other to Cabrera who could fill in for basically everyone because of his versatility and maybe some other guys moving around.

Is bringing Carpenter back still in play? Another left bat with Cabrera to rotate through with all the righties would be nice. Not sure how they’d fill the last spot.

Yanks should have signed that Japanese star. RedSox got a super deal for less than $100 million. And don’t tell me about his defense. Did you see his bat?

And MLB coaches are the best in the world. He can be coached up if needed. He is a contact guy. That is what we need more of anyway.
    Potentially a greet hitter, but has to prove it here on the MLB level. Also, he's not a good defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Huge loss for Cali

Jk

Huge loss is correct.

I spent a lot at Lake Tahoe.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Huge loss is correct.

I heard they were on the brink of bankruptcy. At least now we know why.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I like the idea of McCarthy. And moving IKF seems reasonable if they expect Volpe to be ready soon and DJ to be back. Love the idea of moving Hicks and Donaldson because they just make me sick. Seems like he could play CF too.

C Trevino (R)
    1B Rizzo (L)
    2B Volpe (R)
    3B DJ (R)
    SS Peraza (R)
    LF McCarthy (L)
    CF Bader (R)
    RF Judge (R)
    DH Stanton (R)

1 bench spot goes to a catcher, the other to Cabrera who could fill in for basically everyone because of his versatility and maybe some other guys moving around.

Is bringing Carpenter back still in play? Another left bat with Cabrera to rotate through with all the righties would be nice. Not sure how they’d fill the last spot.
    Last i heard about Carp the Red Soxs were looking at him for DH. I think he'll probably go elsewhere because he's basically a DH and we don't have a lot of open ABs in that spot.

Cabrera is going to play alot all over and we haven't seen the best of the bat, especially the LH side. I still think they need one more LHed bat after that. Adam Frazier as another utility guy would be the worst idea, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    I heard they were on the brink of bankruptcy. At least now we know why.
    [emoji1787]

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Huge loss is correct.

I'm sure California and their #4 ranking in terms of the world economy(if they were a country), who make up around 15% of americas economy miss your cheap *** who doesn't tip.

Boras was so salty about Judge stealing the show at the meetings, I wouldn’t be surprised if he drags out the Carlos’s for a while.

Nimmo back to the Mets. 8/160.

Can't imagine the Yankees were in his range, if at all.