Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 238 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3565
    Which would you have in our bp-Chapman and Britton.-- or King, Marinaccio, and Kahle? Me?-I'll take that second group.
    Addition by subtraction. Now if we can just add (a LH LF) by subtracting Hicks and JD.

Quote Originally Posted by jango2000 View Post
    I have a question for the admins about language. In a previous post, I believe the Doctor used the word twat, which is slang for a woman's vagina. But it wasn't blacked out.
    I used the b word in my last post, which is in the dictionary as a female dog and it was censored.
    Surely, the t word is much more offensive than the b word?
    bro, they have some weird, weird filters around here... twat is completely acceptable but ***** isn't.. why? no clue
    NYYNEW-TV Prospect Analyst

Taillon signs with Cubs, 4 yrs, 68m.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Taillon signs with Cubs, 4 yrs, 68m.
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by jango2000 View Post
    A sane take. Thank you. They were not one Judge swing away from winning.
    I don't even think they were another star away from winning. I think there were too many players who put up non-competitive ABs consistently. The lineup needs an overhaul IMO and needs a new identity and much more balance.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Do you not know why we werenít in on Turner, or any other middle
    Infielder the last 2 years?
    exact same reason they aren't this yr. Volpe, Peraza, Cabrera, Sweeney, Arias, Vargas, Cerna, Delgado and Perez are all MINF prospect with elite ceilings that they have invested an *** load of money on.

Do you not know why we werenít in on Turner, or any other middle
    Infielder the last 2 years?
    Probably because they didn't fit the Yankees preferred style of a player. Most infielders that have been available were young and only getting better. The Yankees prefer over 30 sluggers who are expensive and towards the end of their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    exact same reason they aren't this yr. Volpe, Peraza, Cabrera, Sweeney, Arias, Vargas, Cerna, Delgado and Perez are all MINF prospect with elite ceilings that they have invested an *** load of money on.
    Exactly. If one or two of them pan out, we are set
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 12-07-2022 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    It is insane to avoid signing a star MLB player because you have a couple Dominican kids who haven't even come stateside yet. There is a better chance that Arias, Vargas, Cerna, Delgado, and Perez all flame out than even just one of them becoming a star.

As for Volpe and Peraza, once again, there is a decent chance at least one of them doesn't amount to much. If they both turn into stars, great! There would've been room for both and a top free agent infielder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Eff yall.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 12-07-2022 at 11:03 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    It is insane to avoid signing a star MLB player because you have a couple Dominican kids who haven't even come stateside yet. There is a better chance that Arias, Vargas, Cerna, Delgado, and Perez all flame out than even just one of them becoming a star.

As for Volpe and Peraza, once again, there is a decent chance at least one of them doesn't amount to much. If they both turn into stars, great! There would've been room for both and a top free agent infielder.
    2B isnít a need right now. And Peraza can 100% field the position, and looks like he can hit too. It would be foolish to block him

2B isnít a need right now. And Peraza can 100% field the position, and looks like he can hit too. It would be foolish to block him
    Who is blocking them? Torres looks like trade bait. That leaves opening at 3B, SS, and 2B. There is room for Peraza, Volpe, and another top INF.

Who is blocking them? Torres looks like trade bait. That leaves opening at 3B, SS, and 2B. There is room for Peraza, Volpe, and another top INF.
    Until heís traded, he is

And regardless what we want/think, we need some cheaper players

You would have paid that much for Turner? I like him, but Iím sorry, thatís a LOT
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 12-07-2022 at 07:19 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Donaldson will probably start at 3rd(DJ if Donaldson is traded)
    I can't field at SS
    Torres at 2B(DJ if Torres is traded)

At least that's what I expect out of this organization.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yanks are really trying to move some money right now for Rodon.. Rodon's wife family is from Baltimore and they love the idea of him being a Yankee. She wanted him to sign here last yr. I'm told she's a lot of fun to interact with on twitter/IG, she loves to troll the other teams with the fans.

Yankee think he has the mental fortitude to excel pitching in NYC. Rumored offer 6yrs 170-190.

Hicks is likely to be moved first. Colorado and Washington both are interested in him and are in discussing possible deals