Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    In case it wasn't obvious what I meant by saying "you can't have your cake and eat it too", I was referring to you, not the Giants i.e. you can't get so bothered by the idea of signing Judge and then turnaround and express such disappointment in not signing Bogaerts. Nothing about that progression makes the least bit of sense.

Good players usually cost good money unless you've drafted and developed them yourself.
    Of the two, Iíd take Bogs. Younger, 70mil less and I expect him to be more productive longer than Judge. But I was talking about how the Pads were able to get something done and we donít seem to be able to. Iíve also said in the past that good players cost money, doing what it takes to bring impact players in. Maybe we are trying to get to the same place by taking different routes.

Bogaerts is a whopping 5 months younger than Judge and signed a contract that is two years longer than Judge's.

Judge was just using us the whole time, what a punk. But to be honest we saved tons of money not to spend on other players not wanting to play for us.

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sf1giantfan View Post
    Judge was just using us the whole time, what a punk. But to be honest we saved tons of money not to spend on other players not wanting to play for us.
    Lotta truth in this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910