Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He'd be fine as a complimentary piece but if he's the offseason headliner then why even watch next season.
    Yeah as a complimentary piece. Would be nice to have him in our 7/8/9 spot. Other teams interested in him too.

Worth sharing here:

Sources close to me are saying Aaron Judge's decision is expected any-day now.

The Giants are indeed the favorites to land him, over the NY Yankees. There is strong anticipation he will sign with SF.

Am hearing if the Giants somehow do miss out on Judge to the Yankees, we can expect to bring in a couple other star players this off-season, including pursuing a shortstop like Correa.

Source?

Judge is supposed to arrive to the Winter Meetings tomorrow so a deal seems looming.

*Not a response to the above. Just sharing info.

It's so smoky the air quality is hazardous.

I hope Giants fans don't go in to a deep depression when we swing and miss on Judge, Correa, and Rodon.

I don't even think we're stepping into the batters box with Rodon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    And I continue to wonder about this. As with Gausman, we donít want good pitchers? Remember, this is supposed to be a pitchers park. Or does the problem lie elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I hope Giants fans don't go in to a deep depression when we swing and miss on Judge, Correa, and Rodon.
    I can assure you that I wonít but this will be another joke of an off season. Why didnít we go after Verlander and Abreu? I ask because their contracts were quite reasonable especially to a team like ours that has a lot of money to spend.
    Last edited by WiGi1; 12-06-2022 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit. They gave the intentional walk to Gausman just last offseason.

Well Well Well. Things are getting interesting.

Judge supposably displeased with the contract leak from NY; Cashman making some unfavorable comments for NY.

We offered a fat contract. Also in pursuit of Cody Bellinger. Would be amazing to land both to start this off-season. Bellinger and Boras want a 1 year deal so this would fit us perfectly.

Come home Aaron.

We are also expected to bring in some starting pitching, Sean Manaea has been floating around. Your time to shine Farhan.

This guy has nearly all the money in the world at the moment to bring in whoever we can get. No excuses now.

Quote Originally Posted by steveweve View Post
    Have a feeling we might acquire Cody Bellinger, think he will be the next former-Dodger addition for us.
    Seems this is blossoming. Could see him having a great year with us reuniting with FZ and Kap. Massive upside former MVP plays strong defense. Would provide a-lot of athleticism and experience for our club.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast