Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    People say Brunson/RJ/Randle at $75m is so bad...

MIN will be paying a 33 year old Gobert and KAT $100m combined per year in 2 seasons....LMAO. Their GM needs to be fired, he really set them back eons with that Rudy trade,

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

MIN will be paying a 33 year old Gobert and KAT $100m combined per year in 2 seasons....LMAO. Their GM needs to be fired, he really set them back eons with that Rudy trade,
    That Gobert move was a disaster. While I thought it was never going to work, I guess maybe I could see rolling the dice (I mean, not really, but ehhhh) for like half the price they paid. Maybe less than half the price…

And since it’s been a popular guy to talk about, Deni started stringing together some solid games. Role player type stuff, but it looks like he’s starting to find his game. And seems they like his defense

He most likely will and Kat will be available soon probably this off-season

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    And since it’s been a popular guy to talk about, Deni started stringing together some solid games. Role player type stuff, but it looks like he’s starting to find his game. And seems they like his defense
    drafting him instead of Haliburton is fireable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    drafting him instead of Haliburton is fireable

I’d say Obi instead of him is just as fireable.

I’d say Obi instead of him is just as fireable.
    not at the time , we had the worse pf in the league, and who knows, now today, Obi is regressing and Hali looks like the real deal so hindsight yea.

But Frank for the triangle, is silly and I said that back on draft night when I was convinced we were getting DM

And Knox because of the coach's relationship and passing on how many guys?

Tell you what lately, Knox looks better than obi right now. games over 20 min he has shot , 3-7 ,6-8,8-11,4-7 and 11-20 from three, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    not at the time , we had the worse pf in the league, and who knows, now today, Obi is regressing and Hali looks like the real deal so hindsight yea.

But Frank for the triangle, is silly and I said that back on draft night when I was convinced we were getting DM

And Knox because of the coach's relationship and passing on how many guys?

Tell you what lately, Knox looks better than obi right now. games over 20 min he has shot , 3-7 ,6-8,8-11,4-7 and 11-20 from three, not bad.
    I’d have to agree…

The Frank pick was easily the most mind boggling of all. Specifically saying “he’s an ideal triangle PG” lol. Saying a guy is ideal for a position that doesn’t matter, in a system that shouldn’t have been used. And the pick made by a guy that gets immediately fired after. The stuff of nightmares…

But in foresight, sight, and hindsight, not taking a guard, when the franchise has been lacking guard play for pretty much 40 years, is right up there. That horse is long dead, buried, dug back up, killed again, and buried again. So we’ll call it multiple regimes worth of firings
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-27-2022 at 11:14 PM.

I’d have to agree…

The Frank pick was easily the most mind boggling of all. Specifically saying “he’s an ideal triangle PG” lol. Saying a guy is ideal for a position that doesn’t matter, in a system that shouldn’t have been used. And the pick made by a guy that gets immediately fired after. The stuff of nightmares…

But in foresight, sight, and hindsight, not taking a guard, when the franchise has been lacking guard play for pretty much 40 years, is right up there. That horse is long dead, buried, dug back up, killed again, and buried again. So we’ll call it multiple regimes worth of firings
    What position does Deni play?

What position does Deni play?

What I actually said was that if they went non-guard, Deni was the guy. As I believed he had point forward ability. Hasn’t been proven true

I could show you exactly what I said, and where, but you or a certain other person would explain away. You say I didn’t, ok fine…
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-28-2022 at 07:37 AM.

there's no hindsight with the Obi draft.

that draft was what set back this regime, like the KP trade set back the previous regime.

Trading out of #11, Kemba, not being able to get DM... these are all consequences of not making the obvious pick.

there's no hindsight with the Obi draft.

that draft was what set back this regime, like the KP trade set back the previous regime.

Trading out of #11, Kemba, not being able to get DM... these are all consequences of not making the obvious pick.
    You think Deni would have been that much better here in NY?

You think Deni would have been that much better here in NY?

we needed a PG. We should have drafted a PG, and Hali was the obvious pick. If we didn't draft a PG, Deni and Vassell were the guys, but we really needed a PG.

Deni would at least be able to play here, and yes I do think he has the potential to be much better, he's only 21 years old and has a nice all around skillset.

And Vassell is turning into one of the better 2 way 3 & D players in the league.

Obi made the least sense and was the oldest of the 5 or 6 guys most of us talked about.

we needed a PG. We should have drafted a PG, and Hali was the obvious pick. If we didn't draft a PG, Deni and Vassell were the guys, but we really needed a PG.

Deni would at least be able to play here, and yes I do think he has the potential to be much better, he's only 21 years old and has a nice all around skillset.

And Vassell is turning into one of the better 2 way 3 & D players in the league.

Obi made the least sense and was the oldest of the 5 or 6 guys most of us talked about.
    It wasn't an obvious pick. Biv is the only one who said "they should definitely take Hali. Hali is the man". That's what you say when you think it is the "obvious pick" You and Shady whining about Hali for 3 years is total hindsight.

It wasn't an obvious pick. Biv is the only one who said "they should definitely take Hali. Hali is the man". That's what you say when you think it is the "obvious pick" You and Shady whining about Hali for 3 years is total hindsight.
    someone else brings Hali up just about everyday here and if we ever respond we are whining.

there were 5 or 6 guys discussed, the obvious pick was literally ANYONE but Obi.

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast