Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 486
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,027

    2023 NFL Mock Draft

    Considering we are almost halfway into the season, I have been seeing all sorts of mock drafts online and also on YouTube so with that being said from the latest mock draft that I was watching on YouTube via Underground Fantasy under the Broshmo channel which includes trades:

    1- CJ Stroud (QB)- Houston Texans
    2- Bryce Young (QB)- Carolina Panthers
    3- Jalen Carter (DL)- Las Vegas Raiders
    4- Will Anderson Jr (EDGE)- Philadelphia Eagles
    5- Kelee Ringo (CB)- Pittsburgh Steelers
    6- Bryan Bresee (DL)- New England Patriots
    7- DJ Uiagalelei (QB)- Detroit Lions
    8- Christian Gonzalez (CB)- Washington Commanders
    9- Peter Skronoski (OT)- Seattle Seahawks
    10- Myles Murphy (EDGE)- Atlanta Falcons
    11- Jaxon Smith-Njigba (WR)- Houston Texans
    12- Anthony Richardson (QB)- Seattle Seahawks
    13- (TRADE between the Jets & Ravens; Jets take 13th pick)- Paris Johnson Jr (OT)- New York Jets

    14- Broderick Jones (OT)- Los Angeles Chargers
    15- Joey Porter Jr (CB)- Arizona Cardinals
    16- Isaiah Foskey (EDGE)- Detroit Lions
    17- Trenton Simpson (LB)- Baltimore Ravens via trade with New York Jets

    18- Jordan Addison (WR)- Chicago Bears
    19- Olu Fashanu (OL)- Miami Dolphins
    20- Cam Smith (CB)- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    21- Tanner McKee (QB)- Indianapolis Colts
    22- (TRADE with the Bengals & Cowboys; Cowboys trade up to #22)- Bijan Robinson (RB)- Dallas Cowboys via Cincinnati Bengals

    23- Michael Mayer (TE)- Tennessee Titans
    24- Will Levis (QB)- New York Giants
    25- Kayshon Boutte (WR)- Jacksonville Jaguars
    26- O'Cyrus Torrence (G)- Buffalo Bills
    27- Gervon Dexter (DL)- Cincinnati Bengals via Dallas Cowboys trade

    28- Antonio Johnson (S)- Green Bay Packers
    29- Sikai Ika (DL)- Kansas City Chiefs
    30- Clark Phillips III (CB)- Minnesota Vikings
    31- BJ Ojulari (EDGE)- Philadelphia Eagles
    32- Jared Verse (EDGE)- Houston Texans

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    71,220
    Steelers hold the #1 pick so this is outdated already.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,027
    It was actually updated 2 days ago

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Steelers hold the #1 pick so this is outdated already.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,661
    I donít think we will ever see the Cowboys draft a RB in the first round again. With the success of Tony Pollard I think they use the middle rounds to find their next pair of RBís.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,661
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Steelers hold the #1 pick so this is outdated already.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who do you think the Steelers will target if they end up with the #1 overall pick?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I donít think we will ever see the Cowboys draft a RB in the first round again. With the success of Tony Pollard I think they use the middle rounds to find their next pair of RBís.
    I see Cowboys going with an RB especially if that means they get off of Zeke

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    71,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Who do you think the Steelers will target if they end up with the #1 overall pick?
    Will Anderson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,027
    If Carolina go #1 you gotta go QB

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,346
    If Pickett shows he's a worthy pick. Steelers might look to trade down and gobble picks. Anderson might be available at 3-4 slot.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I donít think we will ever see the Cowboys draft a RB in the first round again. With the success of Tony Pollard I think they use the middle rounds to find their next pair of RBís.
    I would like to draft Oline in the first but I could totally see the cowboys drafting RB in the first round. Getting the best rated player at a position in the twenties is something they would do.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I see Cowboys going with an RB especially if that means they get off of Zeke
    Yea but not in the 1st round. 3rd-5th round absolutely. A 1st round pick on a RB would be reaching and based on the way theyíve been drafting since Will McClay took over I donít see them reaching for a RB.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,027
    But now after seeing Tankathon's draft

    1- CJ Stroud (QB)- Carolina Panthers
    2- Will Anderson Jr (EDGE)- Pittsburgh Steelers
    3- Bryce Young (QB)- Detroit Lions
    4- Will Levis (QB)- Washington Commanders
    5- Jalen Carter (DL)- Las Vegas Raiders
    6- Myles Murphy (EDGE)- Houston Texans
    7- Bryan Bresee (DL)- Atlanta Falcons
    8- Jaxon Smith-Njigba (WR)- Houston Texans via Cleveland Browns via Watson trade

    9- Bijan Robinson (RB)- Philadelphia Eagles via New Orleans Saints trade

    10- Kelee Ringo (CB)- Seattle Seahawks
    11- Isaiah Foskey (EDGE)- Seattle Seahawks via Denver Broncos trade via Russell Wilson trade

    12- Michael Mayer (TE)- Cincinnati Bengals
    13- Paris Johnson Jr (OT)- Arizona Cardinals
    14- Joey Porter Jr (CB)- Detroit Lions via Los Angeles Rams trade via Goff/Stafford swap

    15- Jordan Addison (WR)- New England Patriots
    16- Peter Skronoski (OT)- Jacksonville Jaguars
    17- Kayshon Boutte (WR)- Chicago Bears
    18- Antonio Johnson (S)- Indianapolis Colts
    19- Trenton Simpson (LB)- Miami Dolphins via San Francisco 49ers trade

    20- Quentin Johnston (WR)- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    21- Broderick Jones (OT)- Los Angeles Chargers
    22- Noah Sewell (LB)- New York Jets
    23- Forfeited pick from the Dolphins

    24- Jaelyn Duncan (OT)- Green Bay Packers
    25- Nolan Smith (EDGE)- Baltimore Ravens
    26- Tyree Wilson (EDGE)- Tennessee Titans
    27- Anthony Richardson (QB)- New York Giants
    28- Clark Phillips III (CB)- Dallas Cowboys
    29- Andre Carter II (EDGE)- Kansas City Chiefs
    30- Cam Smith (CB)- Minnesota Vikings
    31- Gervon Dexter (DL)- Buffalo Bills
    32- Felix Anudike-Uzomah (EDGE)- Philadelphia Eagles

    https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    36,076
    If the Giants are drafting 20+, can't see them going QB. Think they rather take a stopgap for a year or keep Jones then.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But now after seeing Tankathon's draft

    1- CJ Stroud (QB)- Carolina Panthers
    2- Will Anderson Jr (EDGE)- Pittsburgh Steelers
    3- Bryce Young (QB)- Detroit Lions
    4- Will Levis (QB)- Washington Commanders
    5- Jalen Carter (DL)- Las Vegas Raiders
    6- Myles Murphy (EDGE)- Houston Texans
    7- Bryan Bresee (DL)- Atlanta Falcons
    8- Jaxon Smith-Njigba (WR)- Houston Texans via Cleveland Browns via Watson trade

    9- Bijan Robinson (RB)- Philadelphia Eagles via New Orleans Saints trade

    10- Kelee Ringo (CB)- Seattle Seahawks
    11- Isaiah Foskey (EDGE)- Seattle Seahawks via Denver Broncos trade via Russell Wilson trade

    12- Michael Mayer (TE)- Cincinnati Bengals
    13- Paris Johnson Jr (OT)- Arizona Cardinals
    14- Joey Porter Jr (CB)- Detroit Lions via Los Angeles Rams trade via Goff/Stafford swap

    15- Jordan Addison (WR)- New England Patriots
    16- Peter Skronoski (OT)- Jacksonville Jaguars
    17- Kayshon Boutte (WR)- Chicago Bears
    18- Antonio Johnson (S)- Indianapolis Colts
    19- Trenton Simpson (LB)- Miami Dolphins via San Francisco 49ers trade

    20- Quentin Johnston (WR)- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    21- Broderick Jones (OT)- Los Angeles Chargers
    22- Noah Sewell (LB)- New York Jets
    23- Forfeited pick from the Dolphins

    24- Jaelyn Duncan (OT)- Green Bay Packers
    25- Nolan Smith (EDGE)- Baltimore Ravens
    26- Tyree Wilson (EDGE)- Tennessee Titans
    27- Anthony Richardson (QB)- New York Giants
    28- Clark Phillips III (CB)- Dallas Cowboys
    29- Andre Carter II (EDGE)- Kansas City Chiefs
    30- Cam Smith (CB)- Minnesota Vikings
    31- Gervon Dexter (DL)- Buffalo Bills
    32- Felix Anudike-Uzomah (EDGE)- Philadelphia Eagles

    https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft
    A CB makes more sense for the Cowboys. Anthony Brown will be a free agent after the season. Kelvin Joseph has been making plays on ST and should be ready to challenge for a starting spot next season. Adding a 1st round CB to that mix would be ideal. That or another Edge Rusher.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •