Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 339
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,631

    Week 5: Early & Late Game Matchups



    Week 5

    Sunday, October 9th


    London Match-up
    (9:30 a.m. ET)

    @


    Early Match-ups
    (1:00 p.m. ET)

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @


    Late Match-ups
    (4:05/4:25 p.m. ET)

    @

    @

    @



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    I would be absolutely shocked if Dallas wins in LA with Rush . But unless the Rams commit to the run it might not be the best matchup for them so it could be a tight game .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I would be absolutely shocked if Dallas wins in LA with Rush . But unless the Rams commit to the run it might not be the best matchup for them so it could be a tight game .
    I would be shock even if Dak starts this game.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,524
    The Eagles open as underdogs?!? I am missing something cause it has lopsided match up all over this one!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    The Eagles open as underdogs?!? I am missing something cause it has lopsided match up all over this one!
    Eagles are 5 and a half point favorites

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I would be shock even if Dak starts this game.
    Heís not playing Sunday

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Eagles are 5 and a half point favorites
    I said open....not now You can even score on that secondary but the books know something and they are rarely wrong!

    https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/mat...als-vs-eagles/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Heís not playing Sunday
    That's why I would be shocked

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I said open....not now You can even score on that secondary but the books know something and they are rarely wrong!

    https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/mat...als-vs-eagles/
    I think you read it wrong how could the Eagles have been underdogs and now 5 and a half point favorites even if it was a half point thatís a 6 point swing overnight . I donít think thatís ever happened without a major injury or somebody putting a billion dollars on the game .. lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,280
    The London game should be interesting. Those 1:00 games don't have a ton of intrigue for me. Steelers Bills would normally be a lot of fun but the Steelers don't look very good to start the year. The late games should be interesting too.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,350
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I would be absolutely shocked if Dallas wins in LA with Rush . But unless the Rams commit to the run it might not be the best matchup for them so it could be a tight game .
    I predict a Dallas win. The Cowboys front will pressure Stafford and the offense will do just enough.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I predict a Dallas win. The Cowboys front will pressure Stafford and the offense will do just enough.
    No no we can't have Eagles fans predicting Dallas victories lol. You'll jinx us!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,463
    Steelers are 14 point underdogs for the first time since 1969. Thatís 53 years.

    Last team since the merger to be a 14 point underdog too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,463
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I think you read it wrong how could the Eagles have been underdogs and now 5 and a half point favorites even if it was a half point thatís a 6 point swing overnight . I donít think thatís ever happened without a major injury or somebody putting a billion dollars on the game .. lol
    Yea. Hereís from two days ago:

    Philadelphia Eagles (-5.5) @ Arizona Cardinals O/U 49.5

    https://www.rotowire.com/football/ar...movement-66326

    The line was Cards (-2) back on Sept 27th, flipped to Eagles (-3) on the 28th. So unless you placed a bet before week4 for a week5 game, you never had the Eagles as an underdog.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    26,919
    Kinda shocked at how bad the Cards look. Theyíve usually started insanely hot then fell off late in the year.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •