Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Gleybey has been scratched from tonight's line up. Boone said he's under the weather. Shrug.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

U gotta love how Sevy looks. 97-99 with good movement and excellent control and has controlled and landed all his other pitches for strikes.

He certainly looks like he's going to be 100% for the playoffs and if we can get that kinda stuff from our #3, were in good shape rotation wise

Erik Boland
    @eboland11

5m
    Asked a veteran opposing team scout recently how Severino has looked since returning from the IL. Answer: "Like a guy who should be starting Game 1 of the playoffs for them."

Can't say I'm impressed with Peraza thus far. Two BAD baserunning errors have cost Yankees two outs and at least one run. Now a GIDP with bases loaded tonite. You would think he would have learned the baserunning basics during his time with the Yanks minor league teams.

the home run chase has ruined judge swing he is like 6 for 29..

this inning both marwin and stanton hit home runs in between judge who struck out..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    the home run chase has ruined judge swing he is like 6 for 29..

this inning both marwin and stanton hit home runs in between judge who struck out..
    Please Iím begging you stop just stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Please Iím begging you stop just stop

You have a better chance of hitting the lotto at the same time you're struck by lightning.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    You have a better chance of hitting the lotto at the same time you're struck by lightning.

He reminds me of the meme with Chris Farley from SNL saying for the love of God we know he hasnít hit #62 yet. Sheesh

@PlayoffTanaka_

1h
    Luis Severino's average fastball velocity tonight was the highest it's been since September of 2018. 1.69 ERA 17Ks 5BB in 3 starts off the IL,

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    He reminds me of the meme with Chris Farley from SNL saying for the love of God we know he hasnít hit #62 yet. Sheesh

Man, I miss farley. What a comedic genius.

So the best SS on the field plays 2nd base?

Now flip to 2024.

Volpe SS
    Peraza 2b

If Peraza canít beat out our current SS then how is he going to beat out Volpe who is the Golden child?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 10-04-2022 at 07:39 AM.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

So Holmes has rotator cuff inflammation? Nice.
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    U gotta love how Sevy looks. 97-99 with good movement and excellent control and has controlled and landed all his other pitches for strikes.

He certainly looks like he's going to be 100% for the playoffs and if we can get that kinda stuff from our #3, were in good shape rotation wise

Great to see. The talent was always there with him. Nobody ever questioned that. Is he durable for full seasons? As of now, no.

But for being healthy in Oct all we need is a month from him and to be effective.
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Can we please get Judge an extra at bat in the 9th inning against another team's mop up pitcher? Is it too much to ask that when we bat him 1st that he doesn't stand in the on deck circle while the batter in front of him makes the third out. I am really beginning to dislike Marwin Gonzales. The season is over as for playoff positioning. We are winning the game, there are two outs in the 9th inning and your top hitter on the team is chasing a historic record and you should be trying your best to get on base for him and for the fans and you turn into a selfish prick and swing at the first pitch and pop up to end the inning. Even Higgy batting prior to Marwin saw no 2B and tried to push a bunt that way just so Judge could get another at bat. Marwn has amazingly lasted all season, but can't be cut soon enough. I don't care if he hits the occasional HR. Now that we have Oswaldo, Marwin should be toast.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Can't say I'm impressed with Peraza thus far. Two BAD baserunning errors have cost Yankees two outs and at least one run. Now a GIDP with bases loaded tonite. You would think he would have learned the baserunning basics during his time with the Yanks minor league teams.
    The judge liner was not a bad base running error. He had a huge secondary lead and a great defensive play was made. That's a learning moment

Players GIDP.

You failed to mention he was 2-3 with a walk

45 PA- 13 hits, 333/422/833 with only 6 ks

51 PAs. 12 hits. 250/294/669. 11ks. -Jeter

In no way am I suggesting he will be Jeter but in his rookie appearances, he has done quite well if we use Jeter as a bench mark

Ignorance is bliss

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast