Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Zach Wilson is going to be really good. That look on his face the last two drives was the same look he had in college.
    Guy is a leader. Trust the process.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    Zach Wilson is going to be really good. That look on his face the last two drives was the same look he had in college.
    Guy is a leader. Trust the process.
    In the 4th quarter, he had a very different look on his face. He looked more focused than I have ever seen him.
    He stood up and threw off his front foot. He made quick decisions and decisive throws.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    In the 4th quarter, he had a very different look on his face. He looked more focused than I have ever seen him.
    He stood up and threw off his front foot. He made quick decisions and decisive throws.
    I saw the same thing.

That was a loss with Flacco 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Loved Zach's performance today for the most part. Jets played hard, but had some stupid penalties. OL is an issue. Hopefully Zach plays as well or better the rest of the year and we can not worry about QB and focus on drafting a couple of stud OL.

Everyone's focused on ZW and overlooking excellent play today from Sauce, Corey Davis, Joyner and Whitehead.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Everyone's focused on ZW and overlooking excellent play today from Sauce, Corey Davis, Joyner and Whitehead.
    And AVT, who is a goddamn stud!

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    And AVT, who is a goddamn stud!
    Ehhh, he should have let up 2 sacks
    But, heís not a LT, so I can only commend him for putting in great effort
    Last edited by Larry M; 10-03-2022 at 07:19 AM.

Did Joyner and Whitehead actually play good? Or were the Steelers QBs that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Ehhh, he should have let up 2 sacks
    But, heís not a LT, so I can only commend him for putting in great effort
    Switched sides and positions, and held his own!

I rewatched the offense, focused on ZW
    Looks like he is setting his feet, he just looks weird to me, itís like he doesnít step into throws, but torques his upper half to throw. His stance in the pocket seems a little too wide for me too

Overall, he looked a lot better. Made some bad decisions and inaccurate passes, but he also looked good at times, especially the last drive where he took what the defense gave him

Max Mitchell looked brutal, I wonder if he was hurt before he left the game

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I rewatched the offense, focused on ZW
    Looks like he is setting his feet, he just looks weird to me, itís like he doesnít step into throws, but torques his upper half to throw. His stance in the pocket seems a little too wide for me too

Overall, he looked a lot better. Made some bad decisions and inaccurate passes, but he also looked good at times, especially the last drive where he took what the defense gave him

Max Mitchell looked brutal, I wonder if he was hurt before he left the game

MrX and I were harping on his throwing off his back foot. In the 4th, he stood up tall and threw from his front leg and made good decisive throws.
    He seems to throw off the back when indecisive.

He had a great 4th quarter.

Ignorance is bliss

I think the D played well. A few stupid penalties but 4 ints is amazing (Last one was a gimme)
    Joyner and Whitehead were really good.
    I think you had one of them for team leaders in INT. Joyner just took the lead with 2.

I would also add to that list the OL. They got better as the game progressed and with the insane amount of moving parts, I thought the did a really good job in the 4th.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Loved Zach's performance today for the most part. Jets played hard, but had some stupid penalties. OL is an issue. Hopefully Zach plays as well or better the rest of the year and we can not worry about QB and focus on drafting a couple of stud OL.
    I think ZW will be up and down. I am fine with that if there is more up than down and the waves start token out.

Such a bummer Mitchel got hurt.

I do agree. They need to get that OL into great shape. They did address it in the off season but not enough IMO. Then again, you can't do it all in an off season. Slow build

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think ZW will be up and down. I am fine with that if there is more up than down and the waves start token out.

Such a bummer Mitchel got hurt.

I do agree. They need to get that OL into great shape. They did address it in the off season but not enough IMO. Then again, you can't do it all in an off season. Slow build
    I think it's wrong to say that they didn't do enough for the Oline; I just don't think they saw 4 OT's getting hurt by game 4 of the regular season.

As for the Jets performance, I think it was good enough to beat a below average Steelers team yesterday; they are going to have to play a whole lot better, especially on offense, if they want to hang with some of the better teams in the AFC.
    Eichel Tower

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast