Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 846

Thread: Mets @ Braves

  1. #766
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,586
    Vientos here should be hilarious

  2. #767
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Juan, PR.
    Posts
    5,765
    Nido will hit a tank here


    PAY ME!!!!

  3. #768
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,363
    Quote Originally Posted by mets100% View Post
    Nido will hit a tank here
    More like a DP.

  4. #769
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,687
    Wow... I'm done gn ppl

  5. #770
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    35,380
    Replacing McCann for Nido here... Truly hilarious we didn't try harder for Contreras

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  6. #771
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    The bad thing with Nido is he hits in double plays. Plus with little speed this team does nit hit and run. Lindor can not get on base and marte is out.

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Really bad three game set like 98.

  8. #773
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,586
    What makes this hurt the most. Any year in the future, no matter the lead, we’ll be looking over our shoulder.
    This isn’t a collapse, we’re a very good team…but for some reason, there’s always a team better than us

  9. #774
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    35,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    What makes this hurt the most. Any year in the future, no matter the lead, we’ll be looking over our shoulder.
    This isn’t a collapse, we’re a very good team…but for some reason, there’s always a team better than us
    And braves locked up all their guys so they'll be good for a very long time

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  10. #775
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Anyway you cut it I feel the Mets choked. Big lead, mini lead and loses to bad teams when it counted at the end. Next year scherzer older as well as degrom. Bassett who knows and Escobar, guillorme, and others gone.

    I hate that chop $&45/ so much.

  11. #776
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    What makes this hurt the most. Any year in the future, no matter the lead, we’ll be looking over our shoulder.
    This isn’t a collapse, we’re a very good team…but for some reason, there’s always a team better than us
    its def a collapse lol

    mets had a 10.5 game lead

  12. #777
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    And braves locked up all their guys so they'll be good for a very long time

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Mets are also old on the mound and need hitters with speed. With speed you get the extra base and steal bases. Remember Reyes would get on. Then steal a base followed by a hut and Mets would score quickly. This team just does not have enough and too inconsistent.

  13. #778
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    15,659
    No RBIs or XBHs for Lindor or Alonso the entire series. That’s the story for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #779
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,363
    Quote Originally Posted by 68METSFAN View Post
    Anyway you cut it I feel the Mets choked. Big lead, mini lead and loses to bad teams when it counted at the end. Next year scherzer older as well as degrom. Bassett who knows and Escobar, guillorme, and others gone.

    I hate that chop $&45/ so much.
    They need to hit on some of these younger guys. Players like Alvarez, Vientos, and Baty need to be good like the Braves have hit on their younger players.

  15. #780
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    I hate espn and fox.

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •