Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O's @ NYY

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    how good do Cabrera look now he's settled in? no way they can leave hi off the playoff roster. The elite defense at multiple position and now the bat is coming around? I'll take it.

He's been the very best of the position players that we're traded for or called up

Bader made on hell of a catch that we know Hicks wouldn't have come close to making IMO
    Hes impressing me a lot. Hes had good ABs most of the time, since he came up. He just looks the part.

The Yankees have their Ben Zobrist. Cabrera is it. What's even better is they didn't even have to buy him. Home grown baby!

Pinch hit Peraza for IKF? I say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    looks like britton leaves the game with a injury his yankee career is over clap clap..
    You're applauding an injury that will likely be the end of his career? Pure trash

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hes impressing me a lot. Hes had good ABs most of the time, since he came up. He just looks the part.
    He's doing everything you could want so far. He contributed massively defensively while the bat was adjusting. Now the bat has adjusted ( at least the LH side), he's that much more valuable. Wait till next yr and he starts running like crazy, he'll steal 25+

He hasn't looked outmatched once, on either side of the ball. Like u said, he plays like he's been here for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    The Yankees have their Ben Zobrist. Cabrera is it. What's even better is they didn't even have to buy him. Home grown baby!
    that's the best part and to think he was barely in our top 10 lol

When's the last time you saw a guy go from the OF to SS in the same game and make plays at both spots?

We've been trying to get our own version of Zobrist since he was with the Cubs..

I hope they don't pin him to 1 position and just keep moving him around.. I think he's going to be a very good player for us and surprise some people with the XBH he puts up in a full season

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Left arm fatigue for Britton.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Irrelevant to Judge. Bonds was on such an insanely different level than any modern day player. He can't be compared to anyone, even Trout doesn't sniff Bonds.
    So what you are both saying is that you are incapable of answering a simple question and want to hide behind irrelevancy.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    You're applauding an injury that will likely be the end of his career? Pure trash
    i am applauding that he is finished as a yankee i did not even want him back on this roster he was garbage in all 3 relief appearances...i cannot believe that some yankee fans wanted to give him a tryout to think he could be on the post season roster..

what injury did he suffer left arm fatigue is that a injury?

i am applauding that he is finished as a yankee i did not even want him back on this roster he was garbage in all 3 relief appearances...i cannot believe that some yankee fans wanted to give him a tryout to think he could be on the post season roster..

looks like they could be able to play tomorrow but the field conditions will not be good after a soaking rain into mid morning.. now sunday game looking dicey looks like a steady rain will develop around 2:00pm that will last into sunday night..

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I wish I could applaud you keeping your promises and not post here. But, here you are. Still spewing ****ing ********.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    So what you are both saying is that you are incapable of answering a simple question and want to hide behind irrelevancy.
    Im saying whatever Id pay Bonds means nothing. Bonds was better. So whatever Id pay Bonds at his first FA, or at 30, Id pay Judge less.

And as I said, which you didnt even respond to, Bonds wasnt ever the highest paid player. So that would refute the idea that Judge is worth 45-50M. And is Judge better, negotiation wise, than Trout was when he signed his deal? Not even considering the age factor, Trout was coming off pretty much a whole career of MVPs, 2nd place finishes, and one 4th place finish. And he dominated in WAR pretty much every season as well

So if someone wants to say he should be the highest paid, ok. But thats not really checking out, based on history. And to say he should just blow away the field is definitely not backed up

If we saw Judge do what hes doing, or close 2 years in a row, then absolutely. But what are those odds?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-01-2022 at 07:54 AM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Pinch hit Peraza for IKF? I say yes.
    This was the Yankees anals department's answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkR9QWuoyJ8

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Im saying whatever Id pay Bonds means nothing. Bonds was better. So whatever Id pay Bonds at his first FA, or at 30, Id pay Judge less.

And as I said, which you didnt even respond to, Bonds wasnt ever the highest paid player. So that would refute the idea that Judge is worth 45-50M. And is Judge better, negotiation wise, than Trout was when he signed his deal? Not even considering the age factor, Trout was coming off pretty much a whole career of MVPs, 2nd place finishes, and one 4th place finish. And he dominated in WAR pretty much every season as well

So if someone wants to say he should be the highest paid, ok. But thats not really checking out, based on history. And to say he should just blow away the field is definitely not backed up

If we saw Judge do what hes doing, or close 2 years in a row, then absolutely. But what are those odds?
    The question you have not answered or have conveniently avoided, what role did PEDs play? You list numerous accolades but fail to even mention PEDs or Balco. He cheated. He cheated the game. He cheated himself. He gave BB a black eye it's still wearing.

Judge hit 52 in 2017, 39 in 2021 and 27 two years in between. Not too bad considering the injuries he sustained. And most important he did it clean!

Sell the Team, HAL!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast