Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Im really torn. When this team is clicking theyre a force. We know Fred can be a winning piece if he stays in his lane.
    OG and Siakam might both be too 20 players right now, but they dont make a killer tandem.

Heres something ****ed up - FVV for Simmons? I dont know Im baffled and on the fence. Having our pick and masai means we could go either direction.

I will say, Im not worried about Barnes. He hasnt regressed. His strengths are still there. Id anything I think he needs to do more cardio. He will never be a good PG until he can get past his guy. He doesnt have that at allllllll yet.
    That's the thing. We won with him, clearly he can be a really meaningful piece. Just at what number and in what role?

I watch the games right now and it is consistently the same 2 guys stepping up and playing high level ball. OG and Siakam.

FVV, GTJ and Barnes are all hit or miss right now (mostly miss lately). On both ends. Barnes is 21 years old. We should expect growing pains. Last year was kind of too good to be true with him in some ways. This season helps show the gap that exists between Barnes and guys like OG and Pascal. Which is fine. At age 21, Siakam was someone none of us had ever heard of, playing for a lesser know program in New Mexico State. As long as Barnes stays healthy and keeps putting in the work, he'll improve.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    That's the thing. We won with him, clearly he can be a really meaningful piece. Just at what number and in what role?

I watch the games right now and it is consistently the same 2 guys stepping up and playing high level ball. OG and Siakam.

FVV, GTJ and Barnes are all hit or miss right now (mostly miss lately). On both ends. Barnes is 21 years old. We should expect growing pains. Last year was kind of too good to be true with him in some ways. This season helps show the gap that exists between Barnes and guys like OG and Pascal. Which is fine. At age 21, Siakam was someone none of us had ever heard of, playing for a lesser know program in New Mexico State. As long as Barnes stays healthy and keeps putting in the work, he'll improve.
    Needs the effort defensively. That has me a little concerned.

im prob the biggest celts hater but I think we match up pretty well with them

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I was thinking this as well.

OG is on another level defensively this season.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Scottie really hurts the defense at times.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

I would rather have Westbrook than Fred at this point

Tatum took over

Fred needs to have another kid. Boston are playing like he doesn't exist.

only chance we have is if nurse benches fvv for the 4th

no defence

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I was sure we would win this game before it started. Stepped away for the 3rd period, came back for the 4th like ****. Hope we see them in the playoffs though. Siakam redemption party. Nurse seemed hesitant to open his bag of tricks last night. Hope hes saving them.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Scottie really hurts the defense at times.

100% he cannot guard the point of attack at all.

I was sure we would win this game before it started. Stepped away for the 3rd period, came back for the 4th like ****. Hope we see them in the playoffs though. Siakam redemption party. Nurse seemed hesitant to open his bag of tricks last night. Hope hes saving them.
    lol what bag of tricks. he wasn't saving plays. they just played awful. they got dominated on the inside by kornet lol. fancy X's and O's ain't saving you from that ****. we just had the classic fake comeback cause the Celtics stopped giving a ****.

Nurse should have rode the hot hand with Trent but let FVV play with no leash. steady Freddy is such a misnomer.
    Last edited by ecart; 12-06-2022 at 01:28 PM.

100% he cannot guard the point of attack at all.
    Been saying it since he got drafted. People need to get it out of their head, the sooner the better. It keeps feeding his ego picking people up half court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4PBizwPth8

Toronto sports media are delusional and coping hard. Mans been in a slump since Feb. Team has been playing awful.

https://youtu.be/YNWKYUHw1hU?t=495

Man only speaks facts.
    Last edited by ecart; 12-06-2022 at 01:41 PM.

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast