Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Flynn yes. GTJ I have no idea.

Nice to see the roster mostly healthy again. Siakam sure didn't miss a step in his return. He was his usual excellent self last night...

There aren't 15 players in the NBA I'd rather have on my team right now than him. Maybe not even 10.

Giannis, Embiid, Luka, Jokic, Tatum, Curry, Durant are easily ahead for me still.

There are a few after that I think are arguable as well (ie. Morant, Butler, LeBron, Booker, Shai and depending how you value guys like the chronically injured Kawhi), but Siakam is right there with those players IMO. I'd take him over a few of those guys for sure.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 11-29-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Nice to see the roster mostly healthy again. Siakam sure didn't miss a step in his return. He was his usual excellent self last night...

There aren't 15 players in the NBA I'd rather have on my team right now than him. Maybe not even 10.

Giannis, Embiid, Luka, Jokic, Tatum, Curry, Durant are easily ahead for me still.

There are a few after that I think are arguable as well (ie. Morant, Butler, LeBron, Booker, Shai and depending how you value guys like the chronically injured Kawhi), but Siakam is right there with those players IMO. I'd take him over a few of those guys for sure.
    If you organize that list by best defence, hes in the top 5 including the honourable mentions.

Of all the players you listed, there are only 4 that I would trade siakam straight up for right now.

Trent may pick up his option if he plays like this all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Trent may pick up his option if he plays like this all year.
    I have a hard time seeing him turn it around. Even when hes good hes just a better version of this same guy.

while I'm sure some players will bounce back and some of it is due to injuries and life getting in the way, with the exception of OG and Siakam, down year production wise for quite a few players.

pathetic game, poor effort. not going to beat a dead horse but another dud from FVV. those 3s he chucked early in the shot clock were soooooo bad. Alvarado locked him up. whatever is going on with Barnes, they should just give him a break or something. Chemistry is severely off with the team.
    Last edited by ecart; 12-01-2022 at 12:53 AM.

Raptors looked stymied by New Orleans defense and their own defense was brutal. Rough game.

On another note, I really really like this NO team. Trey Murphy and Herb Jones are both huge finds in the draft. Daniels looks like he should stick. Zion looks really good out there. Ingram and McCollum werent even in the lineup yesterday.

New Orleans is big, long with star power and can shoot. I remember them giving it to us last year too. They played a style that we aspire to, but they are much more able to execute in the half court and have a legit C that can bang under the rim and stretch the floor

Raptors looked stymied by New Orleans defense and their own defense was brutal. Rough game.

On another note, I really really like this NO team. Trey Murphy and Herb Jones are both huge finds in the draft. Daniels looks like he should stick. Zion looks really good out there. Ingram and McCollum werent even in the lineup yesterday.

New Orleans is big, long with star power and can shoot. I remember them giving it to us last year too. They played a style that we aspire to, but they are much more able to execute in the half court and have a legit C that can bang under the rim and stretch the floor
    Yeah they always win a bunch of championships in 2k. Theyre really nice, Im not able to put my finger on what is wrong with them though. Might be coaching.

Not just their length. Alvarado is FVV size and was giving us fits.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    He is an excellent defender. Another great find by them. They are set to have a really deep strong core for the next handful of years. Just need to stay healthy

He is an excellent defender. Another great find by them. They are set to have a really deep strong core for the next handful of years. Just need to stay healthy
    Don't forget that they have the Lakers' first round pick this year. They're in the Wembanyama sweepstakes.

I think David Griffin is like a BC. Good eye for talent, won't be able to put it together. Trying to win more now by going after Devonte Graham is such a BC move. They were better off keeping the pick.
    Last edited by ecart; 12-01-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Yeah and hes not known as a good defender even. I do like his style out there though hes fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah and hes not known as a good defender even. I do like his style out there though hes fun to watch.
    no Alvarado is known for his defence. he was ACC dpoy.

I think David Griffin is like a BC. Good eye for talent, won't be able to put it together. Trying to win more now by going after Devonte Graham is such a BC move. They were better off keeping the pick.
    The Graham move is minor in the overall picture. As are guys like Temple. They have 9-10 young guys that deserve minutes nightly.
    And plenty of picks to come. Griffin has done a really nice job

Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast