Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 4 Jaguars @ Eagles

The Jacksonville Jaguars are 2-1. No one would have ever thought that this would be their record after 3 games. Are they the best team in the AFC South? Neither Tennessee, Indianapolis, nor Houston appears to be any good so far.
    Trevor Lawrence was named AFC Offensive player of the week.
    The game MIGHT be affected by the remnants of Hurricane Ian on Sunday in Philly.

Jelen Hurts was named NFC Offensive player of the month.

Crazy that some are predicting jags win. Disrespect to home team. Jags are better than expected but eagles better be prepared to beat an inferior opponent.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Crazy that some are predicting jags win. Disrespect to home team. Jags are better than expected but eagles better be prepared to beat an inferior opponent.
    That's my question. How inferior is Jacksonville?

According to Pete Prisco, the Eagles are the #1 team in the entire NFL. Jacksonville is #9. That's pretty high.

Iím looking forward to seeing Trevor Lawrence against this defense. This will be the best QB theyíve seen so far. Sack him, make him run for his life, make him uncomfortable.

With the game being a rainy game, it will depend on the run game. I think that would heavily favor the eagles. The only thing that's a variable is that rain could cause some crazy plays to happen.

In other news, I am now the proud father of a beautiful baby girl! One of the first things I told her was, "You are a Philadelphia sports fan. You will root for the Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers and will often be disappointed, but always love them no matter what...This is the way." 😂 Of course, beings that it was a little 2 hours after her birth, my wife laughed and shook her head.

Week 4 Jaguars @ Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    With the game being a rainy game, it will depend on the run game. I think that would heavily favor the eagles. The only thing that's a variable is that rain could cause some crazy plays to happen.

In other news, I am now the proud father of a beautiful baby girl! One of the first things I told her was, "You are a Philadelphia sports fan. You will root for the Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers and will often be disappointed, but always love them no matter what...This is the way." [emoji23] Of course, beings that it was a little 2 hours after her birth, my wife laughed and shook her head.
    Hahahahhaha. Congrats man!!!

Iím just an eagles fan but an absolute die hard eagles fan and Iíll be telling my daughter the same exact thing when sheís born in about a month.

By the way, did AJ brown have his baby yet? I heard they were due any day now.. LL munchie and AJ brown mightíve had kids on the same day..haha

https://clutchpoints.com/eagles-news...rst-child/amp/

Yep sounds like his son was born sometime in the last couple days. News broke today but Iím assuming since AJ brown is a celebrity, they probably announced a day or two after for privacy reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iím looking forward to seeing Trevor Lawrence against this defense. This will be the best QB theyíve seen so far. Sack him, make him run for his life, make him uncomfortable.
    I mean you should do this to any QB you play against but for sure

By the way, did AJ brown have his baby yet? I heard they were due any day now.. LL munchie and AJ brown mightíve had kids on the same day..haha
    its a boy! AJ Jr

NO Maddox for Sunday. JG better be creative for who play in the slot because that is where Christian Kirk will be.

Boston Scott is also out.

https://clutchpoints.com/eagles-news...rst-child/amp/

Yep sounds like his son was born sometime in the last couple days. News broke today but Iím assuming since AJ brown is a celebrity, they probably announced a day or two after for privacy reasons.
    If I'm not mistaken, it was the same day! lol Congrats on your soon to be baby too man! It's so amazing!

I really like what Zech can do...I think it would be cool to see him work against Kirk...but is that his normal spot? I can't even think right now lol. I don't think they should be favored in Philly with the weather being rainy and it probably being more of a running game. You never know, but I think we should do fine. I'm going to start Philly's defense in fantasy 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast