Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    They will give him an ovation before the game. Any Eagles fan that boo's Doug on Sunday is not a real fan and should be dragged out in the parking lot and beaten with a bat.

Heís getting booíed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any eagles fan who would boo Doug or Wentz can lick a dick. We donít win a SB without them.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    They will give him an ovation before the game. Any Eagles fan that boo's Doug on Sunday is not a real fan and should be dragged out in the parking lot and beaten with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Any eagles fan who would boo Doug or Wentz can lick a dick. We donít win a SB without them.

wentz wasnt needed.... foles would have steamrolled even if he was a wild card team. Wentz is an *** and deserves boos where is doug got the ****** end of the stick from howie and wentz

eagles game gonna be nasty... windy and rain

Dough is not getting booed but Wentz will get booed worse then prime time or even Michael Irvin ever did . Itís going to be bad you might want to skip that part of the game . He publicly admitted he quit on the team and the city mid season . He acted like a spoiled baby who wanted to take his toys and go home . Thatís not very Philly like . If he stayed and fought for his job and things still didnít work out they would have a different opinion of him but he ran .

Wentz deserved to get booed. Doug won't get booed, he will get a standing ovation.

Then why don't you go root for him and his new team. You know nothing about the Eagles as we will boo anyone who deserved to be booed and your QB is right up there

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    eagles game gonna be nasty... windy and rain
    Gotta have success running the ball against the Jags.

Iíll be spending the day watching the Commanders/Cowboys with Joe Theisman. Excited for that. But canít watch my Steelers then.

Monsoon weather here right now and Iím about 40 minutes north of the Linc . Itís gonna be a crappy day in Philly . Thatís gotta favor Philly because they are the better running team . If Lawrence comes in here and wins this game heís the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Monsoon weather here right now and Iím about 40 minutes north of the Linc . Itís gonna be a crappy day in Philly . Thatís gotta favor Philly because they are the better running team . If Lawrence comes in here and wins this game heís the real deal
    I think it favors Jacksonville. Usually this type of weather favors the stronger arms. Lawrence certainly has the stronger arm. While the Eagles should have the better ground game, the Jags have shut down the run this year. Not a great matchup for the Eagles if it is a monsoon.

Man Minnesota is the most stressful team to bet on

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I think it favors Jacksonville. Usually this type of weather favors the stronger arms. Lawrence certainly has the stronger arm. While the Eagles should have the better ground game, the Jags have shut down the run this year. Not a great matchup for the Eagles if it is a monsoon.
    Lol just like most everyone were favoring Minny after they crushed the Pack in week 1 while I was the only one here stated the Eagles defense will put Cousins back into that deer in headlights habit of his with several picks in a lopsided win. Seems like some people never learn when it comes to matchups

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast